By David Ruben
November 7, 2013
Chronicling how the war between good & evil is waged in the battlefield of the mind
"Brainwashing is a system of befogging the brain so a person can be seduced into acceptance of what otherwise would be abhorrent to him. He loses touch with reality. Facts and fancy whirl round and change places.... However, in order to prevent people from recognizing the inherent evils in brainwashing, the Reds pretend that it is only another name for something already very familiar and of unquestioned respect, such as education or reform." -Edward Hunter, Brainwashing (New York: Pyramid Books, 1956)
How Brainwashing Works
All around the globe, there are political and religious zealots that delight in terrorizing, torturing and murdering people. In America, perversion and corruption are rampant, and violence is commonplace. Even in your own home-town danger and crime hovers somewhere nearby. The question is: why… why do the overtly corrupt have such a stranglehold on the human race, and exactly how did the virus of immorality gets into our lives and our world -- and most importantly, what is the way out so we can be truly free? The path has always been and always will be the same for everyone. Each of us is born with a unique, separate awareness of being. Some find meaning, live a good and rewarding life, and die well, while others turn toward a different destiny. Why?
Have you ever thought about what it really means to be human? There is, and will only ever be one of each of us. We are born brand-new, and before us lies the ultimate destiny of searching for truth and meaning or denying it - of wanting more, or less consciousness. Doesn’t being human mean that our experience of gradual personal growth is a process of becoming better through confronting, not running from, life’s issues, problems and evils?
In a strange way, life is like a complicated chess game, where as they move across the board, the various pieces keep changing sides. People who have been “pawns” of an enemy may have a change of heart and cross over to the good side. It works both ways; while good people try to save the bad ones from evil, the bad seek to corrupt the innocent and separate them from their innate goodness. The truth is, many people the world over, as they have for thousands of years, live in a suppressed, traumatized and therefore "altered" state of consciousness, manipulated and controlled by various political or religious systems. On the surface, we are all members of the human race regardless of race, color or creed, but we are not all the same on the inside.
Everyone wants a world of perfect peace, balance and equality, but will it most likely ever come about? No. Why? Because many people not only will never awaken to acknowledge how much corruption surrounds them, but those in denial choose to remain zealously committed to keeping others confused and asleep. These are the types that in many third world nations go about the dirty business of torturing and killing millions of innocents simply struggling to find meaning and happiness.
Unfortunately, the only way the evil types (such as the Taliban or Kim Jung Ill) can maintain the illusion of their demented, misguided sense of worth is by destroying those around them who see the world from an awakened perspective. Just as the most corrupt, ruthless member of a gang often gets to rule the crime family, similarly these types often rise to political power and literally create chaos, violent crime, mental illness, broken homes and drug addiction. Like the Egyptian pharaoh of old, they will never let the people be free. Such "freedom killers" abound, not just in foreign countries under dictatorships, but wherever the sickest, most corrupt member rules. Nevertheless, there is hope for us, because one thing separates “us” the awakened from “them” the sleepers -- our conscience.
The real difference between “them” and “us” is that we have conflict about our moral, personal and social problems, and they do not - for that reason alone, we have survived them and so we are still alive inside. Those that wish to control us abuse their talents to ambitiously and ruthlessly manipulate or eliminate anyone who stands in their way. When they ascend to positions of authority in society, they rob the innocent of their mental health and freedoms, then legitimize, promote and legitimize on behalf of the perverted and wicked.
If all this is true, then there can be only one answer: freedom can prevail only when higher awareness (respect for God) and common sense becomes the collective goal, no longer held up to ridicule. Unfortunately, many otherwise innocent and productive people have spent virtually their entire lives in various emotionally troubled states, governed by a kind of madness indoctrinated into them by the “mind-attackers.” The difference is that we the awake see the madness and know we need change, but we have not been allowed to take back full control of our lives. So, how then can we become separate from those who will not ever awaken, and who revel in chaos, irresponsibility and immorality? Read on and decide for your self what the answer is.
"A nation can survive its' fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the galleys, heard in the very hall of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor--He speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and wears their face and their garment, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation--he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city--he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." -Cicero, 42 B.C., Roman Statesman, orator, and author.
Do these ideas sound familiar?
U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
• Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the U.S. would be a demonstration of moral strength.
• Permit free trade between all nations regardless of communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
• Provide American aid to all nations regardless of communist domination.
• Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the United Nations.
• Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.
• Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
• Do away with loyalty oaths.
• Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S.
• Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
• Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Get control of the teachers associations.
• Gain control of all student newspapers.
• Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
• Gain control of key positions in radio, TV and motion pictures.
• Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them censorship and a violation of free speech and free press.
• Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures and TV.
• Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as normal, natural and healthy.
• Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with social religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a religious crutch.
• Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principles of separation of church and state.
• Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
• Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the grounds that it was only a minor part in the big picture.
• Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the communist apparatus.
• Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
• Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents.
• Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American traditions; that students and special interest groups should rise up and use united force to solve economic, political and social problems.
EXCERPTS FROM THE NAKED COMMUNIST Former FBI agent, Cleon Skoussen, in 1958, in his book, THE NAKED COMMUNIST, revealed among other things, these long term goals of the communist agenda. The information is in the Congressional Record August 1963 and in the Communist Manifesto.
Is it too late to take back control?
Are you shocked that these ideas were already in place in the early 1950s? But were the warning signs recognized then? Denial is a form of mind control! Is it too late to regain our freedom? No, but the answer is painful. It comes down to a choice of what you want to believe or what you are compelled to deny. The key to freedom has to do with our chosen consciousness… rediscovering that we have a choice about what kind of life we want to live, the most important choice each of us must personally make. In my view, there are only two kinds of "freedoms" in this life:
Freedom from the compulsion to do what our environment (programming)
compels us to do…
2. Freedom from knowing that we are acting from programming.
My analogy is simple: Our conscious mind is like a radio receiver with just two channels that acts as a sort of “thought receiver,” like a conduit through which either good or evil ideas enter and manifest in this world as either good or evil deeds. Depending on what "station" we tune into, the "programming" we receive comes either from within us (awareness, intuition and reliance on a higher power), or from programmers in the outside world, which changes us into externally motivated, cultural, religious, or political beings. But here is the catch: Without the willingness to squarely and honestly face the truth of our mental/emotional enslavement to mind manipulators, people literally cannot stand to be conscious.
We can only learn just so much, in an intellectual sense, from religion, psychology and medicine, all of this knowledge fails us miserably as we face the unbearable daily pressures that challenge us. Winning the war against our enemies requires something more than intellectual knowledge. We are all by nature, compulsive creatures of environment, and often find ourselves "slaves of conditioning" often "programmed" and motivated by pressures to conform, when we ought to obey the dictates of our own inner conscience. As we turn back toward a Godly or “awakened” way of living and thus awaken "the original self within," we are then able to override environmental pressures, and there is a amazing result: as you become more aware, it becomes more impossible to be manipulated, or do anything against your will.
Subscribe to NewsWithViews Daily E-Mail Alerts!
Unfortunately, before the time of awakened reason, people tend to "solve" problems by escape, (smoking, illegal drugs, alcohol, psychotropic drugs, illicit pleasures, etc,) denial and delusional imaginings thus diminishing their awareness of in turmoil one way or another. Our reactions to life’s pressures and the resulting emotions drive us to imperceptibly submerge our minds in a dreamy escape-reality of denial, often so much so, that some people never come to understand why their lives and world around them have become such a mess. To varying degrees, as we interact each day with the insanity of the world without having become aware, due to the varieties of stress and pressure, we are becoming emotional prisoners, driven and demoralized by a flood of emotionally induced ideas that we eventually come to believe originate from within us.