October 5, 2013
FromFeudalism to Class Warfare to Socialism to Techno-Fascism
With Draconian fervor, Brown Coats (storm troopers of the SA), Black Coats (SS), and Blue Coats (police) dominated Nazi Germany. Theirs morphed into a culture of surveillance whereby squads of police hunted down all evidence of resistance. Due process fell by the wayside, as did basic freedoms of press and speech. Elections became farces; mail was intercepted, books burned. Never having been formally charged, many were arrested under protective custody.
Swelling military presence and mass shootings backed threats that “whoever lifts his hand against the State must die for it.” All were compelled to “self-coordinate” in line with National Socialism’s guiding slogan: “The public will transcends interests of the individual.” Within a violent culture of death, rabid national unity took on dark religious overtones, yet the German populace at large failed to push back, even on the Night of the Long Knives, otherwise known as Hitler’s Purge.
Resulting in forfeiture of basic rights, public humiliation, and name-calling, the Jewish “problem” provided a handy scapegoat in Hitler’s Germany. Today’s counterpart in America is a vast right-wing conspiracy of ostensibly narrow-minded Christians standing “in need” and “in the way” of “creating mankind anew.” A 2009 Department of Homeland Security report described “rightwing extremists” as individuals and groups “that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely.” These sweeping generalizations prompted initial uproar, but no more.
How easily we forget and, then, ignore government action that identifies, demonizes, and disables anyone deemed a potential ‘threat.’” Apparently not learning from history, 21st century America is repeating it. Increasingly, citizens forfeit basic freedoms and constitutional rights ensured by the founders. Accepting that evolution is true (and creation, a myth), they misguidedly trust in man’s ability, through technology, to shape the direction of human evolution.
A Cultural-Spiritual Framework for Civilization’s New Trajectory
With computer-enhanced, godlike meta-intelligence, the New Man hopes to free himself of biological restraints and, then, find his rightful fit in an anticipated socialistic utopia. Sliding core values bridge the techno-spiritual gap between trans- (or post-) humanism and technocratic global governance for which this New Man is suited.
• Feudalism Begets Socialism (Egalitarianism)
Followers of Marx and Engels viewed the feudal stage as a necessary prerequisite for emerging socialism. Broadly defined, feudalism describes Europe’s medieval system of structuring society around relationships derived from “haves” (those holding land) in exchange for service of “have-nots.” Fomented class warfare pits “slave owner against slave, landlord against tenant, corporation against worker, rich against poor.” As a result, forced redistribution of wealth, if not revolution, “levels the playing field.” Egalitarianism—i.e., naked socialism—provides a transition stage between capitalism (free market; open competition) and communism (common ownership of production means; absence of social classes).
• Pseudo-Egalitarianism Begets Nepotism
Collectivist society demands an oligarchy—namely, government by an exceptional ruling elite guaranteed the right to rule over less gifted masses. In Marx’s view, “democratization” means that government allows certain individuals to partake in some discussions relating to a particular policy proposal, but only those who support that policy may participate.
• Nepotism Inspires Techno-Elitism
The NSF/DOC-sponsored report, “Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance,” and the final report of the President’s Council on Bioethics, “Beyond Therapy: Biotechnology and the Pursuit of Happiness,” showcase human enhancement through technology. To that end, scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology successfully implanted a false memory into the brain of a mouse, manipulated to accept as reality what never happened. Given this scientific milestone, researchers see no end to possibilities for reactivating, then tweaking human memory—or implanting altogether new “memories.” Already on the table are plans to link local groups of machine-enhanced individuals into “a global collective intelligence.”
Presently, merging human consciousness with machines and brain-to-brain connections are deemed doable. Notwithstanding frightening ethical implications, futurists fully intend to apply exponential technologies toward mapping/electrically shocking the brain, harnessing the subconscious for accelerated performance, detecting emotions, fashioning virtual realities and synthetic genes, and equipping humanity to flourish in space.
• Techno-ElitistsEnforce Techno-Fascism
Control is the endgame, so what better place to start than with energy? Encompassing generation, distribution, and consumption of electrical power (also natural gas and water), the Smart Grid is an initiative using advanced digital technology to redesign the power grid. Keep in mind that installing Smart Grids in every house and business (everywhere) effectively removes control from consumers and forfeits it to central government. Consider, too, that fascism is a totalitarian state promoting “strength in unity” to displace whatever is perceived as weak. Accordingly, the Smart Grid exploits the “crisis of capitalism.” Instead of fiat currencies, the new energy-based accounting system uses "energy certificates," or Carbon Currency, to control local government units (LGU).
The North American geographic region, or Technate (Canada, Mexico, and the U.S.), falls under an umbrella of common control whereby citizens periodically receive equal allocations of available energy that expire if not used in timely fashion. While maintaining full visibility of all data within the Smart Grid, even down to individual households, the Federal Administration sets national, regional, and local distribution and consumption policies to ensure the "fair share" of available energy, gas, and water.
Effectively robbing Peter to pay Paul, surrounding systems bypass customer intervention and automatically subsidize any shortage of energy in neighboring systems. Supporting an entirely new, resource-based economic system, NOT (Network of Things) technology features wireless, two-way communication among interactive appliances, digital meters, and automated substations. In reality, what’s deemed best for the common good is but a cover for political decisions that, not only decimate personal privacy rights, but also monitor and control delivery and consumption of green resources.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
New York Times best selling authors and veteran investigative journalists, Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott have painstakingly unveiled the Obama Administration’s second-term national energy policy that, in the end, will permanently remake America into a government-dominated socialist state in which “the America of equal opportunity for all, constitutionally limited government, economic freedom, and personal liberty will become a distant memory.” Unless, that is, concerned citizens purposely interrupt civilization’s new trajectory. Reflective of Bonhoeffer’s Germany, “at such a time as this,” we do well to heed the good pastor’s wisdom: “Not to speak is to speak,” and “not to act is to act.” With the ball in our court, what’s it going to be, America?
© 2013 Debra Rae - All Rights Reserved
Erik Larson. In the Garden of Beasts: Love, Terror, and an American
Family in Hitler’s Berlin (New York: Broadway Paperbacks. 2011).
Pages19, 37, 48, 54, 57, 58, 63, 64, 75, 77, 78, 81, 117, 129, 135,
177, 188, 232, 306, 317, 320, & 331.
2. Eric Metaxas. BONHOEFFER: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy. (Nashville: Thomas Nelson 2010). Page 5
3. Referencing end times, Jesus spoke of His disciples’ being hated of all nations and delivered up for martyrdom (Matthew 24:9).
4. “Right wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment,” U.S. Department of Homeland Security (April 7s, 2009).
5. John W. Whitehead. A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State (New York: Select Books, Inc. 2013). Pages 26-27
6. John W. Whitehead. A Government of Wolves: The Emerging American Police State (New York: Select Books, Inc. 2013). Pages 10-12
7. Global Future 2045, Part 1, 7-25-13; Global Future 2045, Part 2, 7-30-13. To bring about desired “group think” under peer pressure, conflict resolution is the globalist’s attitudinal and behavior modification tactic of choice. In the dialectic process, ends always justify means; through it, bureaucrats, politicians, and “educrats” handily discredit notions of fixed rights or wrongs in exchange for a New Earth global civic ethic for “one human family and one Earth community with common destiny.” Prophetic scriptures afford power to single-minded ”kings without kingdoms,” but only for a season. Eventually, those in said agreement will be overcome (Revelation 17:11-17).
8. Religionists today expect “life beyond the grave” by themselves becoming God. To the Freemason, rediscovering “the Lost Word” is to possess the divine self, or Christ-state. Moreover, it is to wield “the key of the phenomena of nature,” which is a classic witchcraft definition. New Age mystics likewise attain to Christ-, cosmos-, or group-consciousness—becoming one with the universe and, hence, with God—through a mass planetary leap that, in the end, allegedly ushers in an anticipated Age of Aquarius.
10. Class War Quotes
11. Debra Rae. ABCs of Cultural –Isms: Bible Truth or Grave Consequences (Enumclaw: Wine Press Publishing, 2003). Pages 85-100.
12. Meeri Kim. The Washington Post reprint in The Seattle Times, Friday, July 26, 2013.2 Thessalonians 2:2 distinguishes Antichrist’s possession of power that manifests in signs and wonders of falsehood.
13. The prophet Daniel was instructed to seal the book “even to the time of the end,” when knowledge shall be abundantly enlarged, Daniel 12:4.
15. Patrick Wood. Smart Grid: The Implementation of Technocracy? (Forcing Change, Volume 4, Issue 8, August 2010). Pages 13-22.
16. Aaron Klein and Brenda J. Elliott. Fool Me Twice: Obama’s Shocking Plans for the Next Four Years Exposed. (New York: WND Books, 2012). Pages 28-30.
17. “For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?" -Esther 4:14.
18. Dietrich Bonhoeffer, 1906 - 194