By Al Duncan
May 6, 2011
I will begin part IV as my good friend, Dr. Stanley Monteith, opens his daily radio show, “I bring you the news behind the news, the story behind the story, hoping to convince you that reality is usually scoffed at and illusion is usually king. But in the battle for the survival of Western civilization, it’s going to be reality not illusion or delusion that’ll determine what the future will bring.”
It is said, and it still holds true today, “The first casualty of war is truth,” U.S. Senator Hiram Johnson, 1918.
I would be remiss in my commentary on war if I avoided the subject of September 11, 2001 (9/11).
• DID YOU KNOW: Jet grade kerosene burns at 1200° Fahrenheit. In order to melt or weaken steel it takes 2750° Fahrenheit, which is only capable under blast furnace conditions, or by the use of Thermit, which is the main ingredient used for demolitions?
• In the history of the world, a steel building has never collapsed from fire, because steel, glass, and concrete cannot burn?
• Three buildings within the World Trade Center (WTC) came down on 9/11?
• The Twin Towers and Building 7 collapsed straight down, directly into the path of most resistance, thus defying the laws of physics? The North tower fell at 9 seconds, the South tower fell at 11 seconds and Building 7 fell at 10 seconds (free-fall speed), which would be utterly impossible under the government’s official “pan-cake” scenario. Regardless of what we have been told, debris cannot crash through 4-inch thick wielded and bolted steel beams and 12-inch thick concrete as fast as it free-falls through the air with no resistance.
• Building 7 was the third building that came down on 9/11 and was admittedly pulled, a demolition term and supposed last minute decision, by the WTC owner? It takes at least 2 weeks to strategically setup demolition explosives to “pull” a building that size?
• Building 7 was the Nation’s Emergency Command Center and contained all of the CIA and FBI records?
• Prior to the collapse of the towers, New York City Fire department officials testified that they experienced numerous explosions while searching the building for survivors?
• Hundreds have died and hundreds more are permanently disabled due to the microscopic dust particles of pulverized concrete, glass, wood and steel that lingered in the air for weeks and was inhaled daily by firefighters, city rescue teams and volunteer cleanup crews who were all assured by authorities that the air was perfectly safe to breathe?
• The WTC was a “white elephant” and a financial disaster that was losing millions of dollars every year?
• The owner who had purchased the WTC approximately 90 days before 9/11 and insured the Center for millions more than its actual value, collected profitably?
• According to the FBI’s list of supposed terrorist hijackers, not one was an Iraqi, Afghan, or Iranian?
• On 9/11, while the jets were crashing into the towers, Donald Rumsfeld was conducting a military drill (NORAD) that simulated an attack on the WTC’s Twin Towers and military personal thought the entire 9/11 event was a drill? This explains why the Air Force was not scrambled—a military term for sending fighter jets to negotiate an escort or shoot down an enemy plane.
Do you honestly believe that the most technological Nation on the planet could lose the position of not one but four commercial jets, and then were unable to detect not one, but two commercial jets crashing into buildings at the same location, 20 minutes apart?
• There were no airplane parts or passengers found within a mile radius of the supposed 9/11 crash in Pennsylvania?
• As noted in the San Francisco Chronicle, Mayor Willie Brown was warned the day before not to fly on 9/11?
Jennifer Harper of the Washington Times, reported on February 22, 2010, “A thousand architects and engineers claim, ‘The official Federal Emergency Management [Agency] and National Institute of Standards and Technology reports provide insufficient, contradictory and fraudulent accounts of the circumstances of the towers' destruction,’ and they are therefore calling on Congress for a new investigation into the destruction of the World Trade Center’s Twin Towers and Building 7.
San Francisco architect Richard Gage, the spokesman for over 1000 architects, states, “Over 100 first-responders reported explosions and cited evidence of multi-ton steel sections ejected laterally 600 ft. at 60 mph and the mid-air pulverization of 90,000 tons of concrete and metal decking.”
In the final Project for the New American Century (PNAC) document published in the year 2000, is a chapter entitled Creating Tomorrow’s Dominant Force, which states, “At present the U.S. faces no global rival. America’s grand strategy should aim to preserve and extend this advantageous position as far into the future as possible. The U.S. must retain forces able to rapidly deploy and win multiple simultaneous large-scale wars. This standard needs to be updated to account for new realities and potential new conflicts. We must further the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, it is likely to be a long one, unless there is some catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor.”
The PNAC plan called for an expansion of military personal, armaments, and locations of military bases, mainly to the Middle East: “The U.S. must shift permanently-based forces to Southeast Europe and Southeast Asia and change naval deployment patterns to reflect growing U.S. strategic concerns in East Asia. The Army should accelerate its plans to purchase medium-weight vehicles, acquire the Comanche helicopter and the HIMARS rocket-artillery system. The transformation effort must prepare each military mission for today’s theater wars.” Because these new endeavors would be costly, the PNAC states that, “The armies annual budget must increase to $90 to $95 billion...”
The U.S. Constitution does not allow the U.S. to wage a pre-emptive war. It reserves to Congress the power of declaring war upon another nation. Thus, every time a president has wanted to enter a war, or begin a new one, he has had to wait for a military incident or be provoked to justify the use of force in front of Congress and the American people.
In 1898, under President McKinley the U.S. went to war against Spain in order to take control of the Caribbean area. The pretext was the sinking of the USS Maine near the Cuban Island. The Spanish were immediately accused of the attack, although they sternly denied any involvement in it. The images of the sunken vessel and those of the sailors’ funerals were shown in the first movie houses of the nation. This generated a strong wave of indignation that allowed Theodore Roosevelt, then Secretary of the Navy, to start a war he had already prepared to the smallest detail.
In 1980, almost a century later, America publicly recognized that the Spanish were not responsible for the attack. The U.S. then declared that the Maine was sunk because explosives were stacked next to the steam room. But by that time the entire Spanish Armada had been wiped out and America had become the new Maritime power, from the Caribbean to the Philippine Islands.
In 1915, it was the sinking of the USS Lusitanian, by a German Submarine that triggered the events that eventually brought the U.S. into the First World War. The U.S. had secretly slipped information to the Germans that the ship was carrying a special cargo of weapons that was headed to England, provoking the reaction from the German Submarine that sunk the vessel on which 100 Americans were also traveling.
In 1941, it was the infamous Pearl Harbor attack that created a wave of indignation large enough for President Roosevelt to declare war on Japan. Almost 3000 sailors and soldiers died in the surprise attack. History would later reveal that the Administration had intercepted the dispatches that told when and where the attack would take place, but purposely delayd the transfer of this information to the Hawaiian Port.
In 1964, under President Johnson, the U.S. officially declared war on North Vietnam. This war pretext came from the so-called Tonkin Gulf incident, in which North Vietnamese boats were accused of having launched torpedoes against the American destroyer, Maddox.
Forty years later, Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara would openly confess that the attack on the Maddox never took place. In the meantime, over 60.000 U.S. soldiers and 3 million Vietnamese lost their lives.
In 1990, the group of Neo-conservatives around President Bush convinced him that it was time to attack Saddam Hussein. The U.S. secretly informed Saddam that they had nothing against him taking over the oil fields of Kuwait, of which the Iraqi dictator had always claimed as his own. Saddam took the bait, and Iraq invaded Kuwait.
Dick Cheney, then the Secretary of Defense, gave Saudi Arabia satellite photos showing 250,000 Iraqi soldiers amassing behind the Kuwaiti border. Fearing an invasion, the Saudis granted the U.S. the extraordinary permission to establish military bases on the territory. Simultaneously, the Pentagon who controlled mainstream-media, launched a heavy campaign against Saddam, who was accused of having used lethal gas against his own people. Yet, the U.S. sold the gas to Saddam and silently stood by during the massacre, even though they were perfectly aware of it.
The media campaign against the Iraqi dictator reached its peak, with touching testimony from a young Kuwaiti nurse, who described to the world atrocities committed by Iraqi soldiers in her invaded country. She claimed that the Iraqi soldiers came to the hospitals with guns, they took babies from their incubators and allowed them to die on the cold floor. This news shocked the world, and from then on, no one had anything negative to say about the Americans bombing Iraqi.
Ten years later, some journalists stumbled onto a set of satellite photographs of the same desert area that Cheney showed to the Saudi’s. They revealed that there was not one tank, not one vehicle, not one single man in that area that was capable of pulling off an attack on Saudi Arabia.
At the same time, the nurse that brought the world to tears, turned out to be the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador in Washington; she had been professionally trained to fake the entire incubator story. In the mean time, the U.S. had wiped out the entire Iraqi army and established permanent military bases in Saudi Arabia.
In a cruel and merciless killing spree, and against all International treaties, the U.S. bitterly incinerated thousands of Iraqi soldiers returning to Baghdad.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
Considering America’s history, and the recent false accounts of killing Osama Bin Laden (who emphatically denied having anything to do with 9/11, and according to reliable sources, died in October 2001 of kidney failure), I fear the Neo-cons are planning to engage America in yet another bitter, brutal war, this time with Pakistan. If so, this will be much different from any other military effort America has encountered in the past, for Pakistan is in possession of nuclear bombs—nuclear bombs that America provided.
It appears that the American people will continue to sit idly by while our young soldiers sacrifice life and limb to satisfy the carnage starved Military Industrial Complex led by the power craving, cash crazed Luciferian Neo-cons.
To be continued next week.
© 2011 Al Duncan - All Rights Reserved
Up For Free E-Mail Alerts
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
“Al Duncan is the author of The Master Plan, which is now being revised. He is also compiling a booklet of about 60 short articles for publication and future availability. Until recently, he wrote a weekly column for a local newspaper, the Lake County Record Bee, distributed by Associated Press. The readers were basically secular and unaware of the New World Order, so his articles were written hoping to educate the reader on this subject. However, Al realizes that NewsWithViews attracts an informed reader, who is seeking to expand his or her understanding of the truths behind the daily events, and how these truths can best help them meet the challenges ahead.
the fourth generation of Real Estate Brokers and for the past eight years
he has owned Al Duncan Real Estate, Inc. in Clearlake, California. For
the past seven years he has been on the financial committee, participated
as a Sunday greeter and head usher at Lake County Bible Fellowship in