Coach Dave Daubenmire
August 22, 2013
Stupor— A condition of greatly dulled or completely suspended sense or sensibility.
The good-ole U S of A used to be known as a super-power…the greatest of all nations on the face of the earth. In one generation the entire reality has changed. And most of you let it happen.
America is no longer a super-power. America has become a stupor-power.
We still are the strongest nation in the world but we no longer know how to use our power.
America is in a haze…a stupor…and most citizens seem to be oblivious to cause and affect. As we slide deeper and deeper into the abyss the average American cannot explain our rapid demise.
Just like a gaggle of drunken college boys at a fraternity party irresponsibility seems to be rewarded. But the biggest difference is the frat boys sober up the next day. The average American today seems to be stuck on stupid.
Stupid…ah there is another derivation of the word stupor. Stupors lead to stupidity. America is full of stupidity, thanks largely in part to our public fool system and the debaucherous entertainment industry.
Yep, most Americans are in a stupor. Stuck on stupid. Especially those that are stuck on churchianity.
Ask yourself this…is there anything as dangerous as power in the hands of a drunk? Would you think it would be a good idea to give a loaded gun to someone who was inebriated?
Well, that is America; a nation full of power yet thinking like a drunk. We have become a dangerous country.
I am not proud to admit it but in my more foolish days I spent much of my time in a drunken stupor. A great deal of my time spent at college was a waste of time and money. Colleges used to be known as institutes of higher learning but today they have become institutes of lower living.
At the time when I should have been applying myself academically my friends and I spent a good part of our time in an alcohol-induced coma. It wasn’t until I was 35 years old that I went from serving the King of Beers to serving the King of Kings.
Finding Jesus restored my sense of morality, opened my eyes to absolute truth, and reinvigorated my ability to think logically. Being drunk blocks all three of those abilities.
But being stupid doesn’t have to be a permanent condition. Stupidity is merely the inability to make intelligent, logical decisions. It is time to get off of the crack.
America is a stupor power. Our senses have been dulled. We can no longer logically decipher the truth. Let’s look at a few examples.
The other day I was speaking with a brilliant young man who had recently graduated from a prestigious law school and as is my nature I took the opportunity to dialogue with him on some of the weightier issues of the day.
After continually “heading him off at the pass” in regards to the legal bilge he was uttering I couldn’t help but stop him in mid sentence and asked him a question that completely knocked him off kilter.
“Pardon my blunt honesty, but when did you become so stupid? You used to be one of the sharpest young guys I knew and now all you do is repeat meaningless legal rhetoric. How much did you pay to become so stupid?”
No one talks like that anymore. Everyone is afraid to hurt somebody’s feelings…afraid to point out the foolishness of a belief that they espouse. It is the way the universities have trained them. Creating an argument displays a higher level of critical thinking whether or not the argument makes any logical sense. That is where they are now trying to take us with Common Core. Take 1 minute and view this stupidity from supposedly educated people.
Our educational system has dulled the senses of our children. It has taught them WHAT to think and not HOW to think. As long as the child can justify why they believe they are taught that the argument validates their point.
Common sense is no longer common. When absolute truth was booted out the back door everyone began to believe and act upon what was right in their own eyes. Common sense was the idea that when presented with the facts it would be only natural for someone to see the truth.
That is common sense…meaning it was obvious to everyone. Thomas Jefferson called it “self-evident” when he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Truth is no longer self-evident. That is why we are a stupor-power.
A well educated citizenry would have no trouble recognizing these self-evident truths.
A fetus is an unborn child. Maybe 40 years ago we could have denied
that but medical technology has come so far that it is obvious the unborn
child is alive. If it wasn’t alive why would we have to kill it?
If it is alive, where does anyone get the right to murder the baby?
Choice is another word for murder. Can the father choose an abortion
for his baby? Why does the law permit mother-murder but not father-murder?
• Spending money you do not have is not good for the future. Printing money destroys wealth it does not create wealth. Borrowing money puts a people into bondage. The government has no right to spend money it does not have, especially when the individual is on the hook to pay it. That is taxation without representation. Putting yet-to-be-born children in debt is both illegal and immoral.
• Male on male sex is abnormal. Period. The under 30 generation is the first generation in American History not to recognize this self-evident truth.
• Islam, Judaism, and Christianity have been at war for nearly 14 centuries. The differences in the religious beliefs are irreconcilable. Islam is a governmental system, a religious system, and a military system. It is incompatible with the US Constitution.
• Government dependency makes people more reliant on government and less independent. Giving food to your pet will domesticate him so much that he will eventually lose his natural desire to rummage for food. Millions of Americans have been domesticated and now count on their master to feed them. They are permanently trapped in poverty. Why do you think they put this sign in the National Parks…PLEASE DON’T FEED THE BEARS.
• No matter what the SCOTUS says the government does not have the right to force us to buy medical care, spy on us, force our children to attend government schools, require us to vaccinate our children, and destroy our liberties in the name of security.
• Women’s liberation has destroyed the dignity of women. It has permitted men to be irresponsible in their sexual behaviors by leaving abortion the “choice” of the woman. It has led to the placing of woman on the front-lines in America’s continuous wars. It has destroyed the virtues of chastity and purity and turned women into sex objects.
• Government dependency has destroyed the black family. No nation can survive if young men do not have fathers to guide them. Fornication has done more to destroy black America than the KKK could have ever dreamed of. PLEASE DON’T FEED THE BEARS.
• Our [elected] government officially denies the existence of God. Atheistic Humanism has overthrown the Almighty even though 80% of Americans still identify themselves as Christian. Government is no longer of, by, and for The People. We are actually being taught today that our children belong to the government.
• While babies are being murdered, sodomites are marrying, our government is being controlled by those who are loyal neither to America or to the Lord. Christians find themselves fighting over such trivial matters as school prayer, manger scenes, and the right to say “Merry Christmas” at work. We strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
We have an un-American President. He opposes everything that made this
nation great. Even a casual reading of his un-hidden personal history
and the judging of his fruit exposes the fact his loyalty is to Islam
and not to Christ.
• Reality TV is not reality. Politicians do not serve the public. Pastors grub money.
• Perversion is ruling the day in America. Take five minutes and watch this video that You-tube banned as “hate speech.” Evil is good and good is evil. Watch!!
Sober up America. Come out of your stupor. Turn off the TV. Americans have been dumbed-down and is on the pathway from super power to stupor power.
When the blind lead the blind they both end up in a ditch. The ditch is not a good place to be. Our leaders are far more dangerous than drunk drivers.
Check us out today: www.newswithviews.tv
WARNING. NewsWithViews.tv may be change the way you think.
Order the CDs here.
Do you think like a Christian or a humanist? Did the Founders really separate Church and State? Is Judicial tyranny ruining America? Check out these great teachings by the Coach
© 2013 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved