Coach Dave Daubenmire
July 15, 2010
gotta tell you I some times reach the point where I can’t stand
to listen to any politicians or political commentators. Everyone has
an agenda but they want us to believe that they don’t.
Thanks to the internet very little gets said that there is not a record of.
Last week I had the opportunity to speak at another Tea Party rally in my home state of Ohio. I am excited to see that Mom and Pop America are finally starting to wake up. I pray that it is in time to roll back the fascist agenda currently being forced on America.
The media are such hacks. It is almost impossible to find a fair representation of the facts. The idea that “both sides” of an argument need to be shown is a fallacy. Some things do not have two sides.
Truth does not. Truth is a stand-alone fact. For instance, homosexuality is a dangerous life style.
That is the truth. But there are those in positions of power who do not want to debate the truth, but rather, muddy it.
To counter the fact that the homosexual lifestyle is dangerous, those who are in support of homosexuality will not argue the truth of the message, but choose instead to attack the one who delivers it. By doing so, they create “the other side” where no other side exists.
Truth…homosexual lifestyle is dangerous, period. There is no other side to the argument.
Truth. The Tea Party movement is made up of American citizens who have had enough of what is happening to the country their fore-fathers built and have decided to do what the progressives have done for years….take their complaints to the streets.
How do the progressives respond? Why, they attack their character, labeling them as bigots, racists, and anti-American. Ridicule is the wild card in their poker hand.
So, just for the fun of it, let’s take a little quiz. Read the quotes listed below and see if you can figure out who said them. The answers appear new the bottom.
“Democracy is not a spectator sport, it’s a participatory
event. If we don’t participate in it, it ceases to be a democracy.”
2. “Barack will never let you go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, and uninformed.”
3. “We need more people speaking out. This country is not overrun with rebels and free thinkers. It’s overrun with sheep and conformists.”
4. “It is difficult for the common good to prevail against the intense concentration of those who have special interest, especially if the decisions are made behind locked doors.”
5. “I’m tired of being labeled anti-American just because I ask questions.”
6. “No one in the Obama administration will respond to me, talk to me, or read anything that I write to them.“
7. “If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there’s still a 30% chance we’re going to get it wrong.”
8. “I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, ‘We are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!”
9. “I think the President would mislead the American people.”
10. “Americans accept that gangsters are running the government.”
11. “The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.”
12. “I not only think that they are misguided, but I think they know exactly what they are doing and I think they are men who are possessed of evil.”
13. “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”
14. “If you believe in the seamless mutuality of government and big business, come out and say it! There is a dictionary definition, one word that describes that toxic blend. You’re a fascist!”
15. “Fascism should rightly be called corporatism, as it is the merger of corporate and power.”
16. “If we don’t believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don’t believe in it at all.”
17. “Society’s needs come before the individual’s needs.”
18. “Leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned- this is the sum of good government.”
19. “Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.”
20. “Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in it’s worst state an intolerable one.”
Answers: Most uttered in reference to the Bush Administration.
2. Michelle Obama
3. Bill Maher
4. Jimmy Carter
5. Susan Sarandon
6. Rev. Jeremiah Wright
7. Joe Biden
8. Hillary Clinton
9. Congressman Jim McDermott
10. Al Gore
11. Hillary Clinton
12. Henry Bellefonte
13. Martin Luther King
14. Keith Olberman
15. Benito Mussolini
16. Noam Chomsky
17. Adolph Hitler
18. Thomas Jefferson
19. George Washington
20. Thomas Paine
Funny isn’t it? It seems as if the idea of a Tea Party came from the left side of the political spectrum. They just happen to call their Tea Party ACORN.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
Who said this? “Imitation is the noblest form of flattery?
Mom and Pop are on to the game. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. (American Proverb)
The Left is just ticked that their game plan has been stolen.
Order the CDs here.
Do you think like a Christian or a humanist? Did the Founders really separate Church and State? Is Judicial tyranny ruining America? Check out these great teachings by the Coach
© 2010 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved