LOOKING BACK TO THE FUTURE
March 7, 2010
The ultimate conservative is a self-reliant American
As you think about the concerns that many Americans have which have stimulated interest and activity In the Tea Party movement, there are many issues that we, as individual Americans, have no power to control.
• We can’t control the vicious winter storms which, it seems have been sent to prove the insanity of the “Global Warming” fiasco.
• We can’t control the elimination of our liberties by executive orders and dictatorial edicts which bypass proper legislation.
• We can’t control our representatives who choose not to represent us, except to vote them out in the next election and hope our votes count.
• Millions have lost jobs and homes because of government and bank economic policies (manipulation).
• We are fighting to keep our Second Amendment “legal” right to bear (own) arms (guns) and ammunition while our non-representing representatives in government are working to turn that right into a privilege and remove it.
• We can’t control American farmers forced out of business, huge crop failures and investors being allowed to sell food away from hungry Americans.
• And the list goes on and on of events and conditions that control our lives about which we can do absolutely nothing.
Think about this:
• What would give you safety and power—placing you back in control of your own life, over every single one of the above “uncontrollable circumstances”?
• What would enable you to keep your guns even if they were confiscated in food distribution lines as they have been in every other country when populations were disarmed.
• What can you control that will give you peace and safety in the event of job loss, quarantines, martial law, economic depression, civil unrest and even war?
The answer is so simple that most people, except those who are without it, don’t even realize how perfect a solution it is to every problem we could face. The answer, the solution, the need, the insurance, the battle plan, the peace of mind and the wisdom throughout all generations of time is to have a substantial savings account in FOOD.
Right now unprecedented numbers of Americans are returning to a practice of our self-reliant and independent fore-fathers—that of storing supplies of food.
The events and circumstances we are facing here in America are so unfamiliar to most of us, but yet so serious, that we each must wisely choose how we will face our future. History has proven over and over again that food is the beginning solution to almost every major problem particularly those involving independence, freedom, security and, yes, even survival.
Whether you agree with the following reasons that people are putting in supplies of food or not, food always has been, is now and forever will be the greatest dependency as well as the most comforting source of safety and security for every human being on our planet.
Here are some of the reasons people are storing food:
One in six Americans presently worry about getting food daily.
Runaway inflation in Germany and Argentina followed the same inflationary path that the US is presently on. With runaway inflation, the price of a loaf of bread doubled daily until it cost billions of the country’s currency units.
The National ID card is expected to be required in order to buy food.
Christians searching the Book of Revelations believe that for about half the 7-year tribulation or 3 ½ years no one will be able to buy or sell without the “mark” (most consider this the ID card.) Can anyone think of anything, other than food, which people would be so desperate to buy that they would be willing to take “The Mark”?
Global warming whether real or fabricated will likely be used to control fertilization of crops and tax farmers out of business.
Legislation to prevent people from gardening is being proposed. Also legislation of all sorts is being initiated to track and control all food and livestock. Taxation of farming and livestock associated with global warming is in process.
The message from Afghanistan and Iraq is that if the food is not centralized and people have their own little supplies, it makes no difference how many guns are against them. They are hard to beat. The populations of these two countries are very food self-reliant and, therefore, pose a very difficult military challenge to control.
If in quarantines, martial law, disasters and emergencies people don’t have their own individual supplies, they will be dependent and helpless like the miserable conditions after hurricane Katrina.
On the issue of guns in the possession of the people—food, or the lack of it, has always been used to take the protection of guns away from people. (Cuba, China, Germany etc.)
Imported food from countries with no safety standards for insecticides, fertilizers, bacterial and chemical contamination have entered our country’s food supply and have proven to be very dangerous.
Dangers of food contamination such as E. coli and salmonella along with potential terrorism.
Job loss and illness are hugely reduced in their impact financially and emotionally with a strong savings account of food.
Helping neighbors or family members to get needed food is always a concern.
Storms and weather make food impossible to transport, destroy crops and isolate people from supplies.
The year 2012 and the anticipated global changes are of concern to many for possible food shortages and survival issues.
Serious American crop failures are creating shortages of food to be processed into supplies for people to store. Even though shortages have not appeared in the grocery stores, as soon as we become dependent on the 2009 crop, everyone will be affected.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
So there you have it. Even though the function eFoodsDirect for almost 30 years has been to pack and ship food to families, our greatest challenge and concern is exactly the same as the families we supply. How long will we be able to get the raw materials that are used to prepare the food supplies? Our answer is the same as yours and that is to get in as much food as we possibly can as quickly as we can.
When we look back (to our American Independent forefathers) to the future (coming events of our times) we discover that the possession of a substantial supply of food is the best and maybe the only guarantee of...
“life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness”.
� 2010 - Steve Shenk - All Rights Reserved