THIS PLATFORM ELECTS NEXT PRESIDENT
The 2008 candidate for U.S. President who advocates these simple steps will be elected—guaranteed.
U.S. citizens hunger for a competent, decent, honest and trustworthy president. They want a president who represents America—not corporations, not war, not globalism, not the North American Union, not Mexico and not lawlessness. Of all candidates from liberal to conservative to libertarian—if one of them stands on these campaign promises—he or she will become the next president of the United States.
Preamble: “If our president stuck to the Constitution as written, we would now enjoy:
We can and must get rid of most of the cabinet departments, most of the agencies, and most of the budget. The government would then again be small, frugal, and limited.” -- Congressman Ron Paul (1998)
Any candidate for President of the U.S. who promises these benefits will win the election and move into the White House:
1. Stop all imperialism by the U.S. This includes in Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran. Rebuild the U.S. military to a force-level of two million first-class troops, to defend our beloved nation lands, when needed.
On occasion, when necessary, use "joint-quick-strike" teams on 7-day forays to restore balance when a dictator goes astray.
2. Read and heed the recent South Carolina University study, where more than 4,000 illegal aliens were carefully polled; 62 percent of these people made it very clear that they do NOT desire or intend to become citizens of the U.S.
3. Investigate and prosecute all employer criminals who break laws to employ illegal aliens, and watch as their peers "get legal" in short order. As the jobs are restored to U.S. citizen voters, the ethical illegal aliens will voluntarily repatriate.
4. Stop unfair, discriminatory practice of providing substantial and costly assistance to 20-30 million, while refusing the render the same medical and social care to U.S. citizens. Eliminate mandatory "free" education and "free" emergency medical care for illegal aliens. Invoice nations for all short-term services provided to their nationals, with costs deducted from their current "foreign aid," dollar-for-dollar.
Prosecute bureaucrats (including those in NFP-NGO 501.c.3 groups) who misuse U.S. taxpayer dollars to fund optional services to illegal aliens.
5. Form mutual-aid pacts with the thousands of NFP-NGO 501.c.3 and church agencies to increase our self-sustaining "foreign-aid" to the underprivileged by 400 percent — whereby your government tax dollars provides less than 25 percent of the budget — rendering that physical assistance only in their sovereign nations, and not sovereign U.S. soil.
6. Issue an Executive Order to properly interpret the 14th Amendment, U.S. Constitution—ending the unsound practice of giving U.S. citizenship to children of illegal aliens who are born on U.S. soil.
7. Direct a 10-year moratorium on all immigration. The United States cannot tolerate nor does it want an added 100 million people by 2040. The USA is already stretched to the limits of resources, environment and infrastructure. It’s time to take a collective breath. After the moratorium, a maximum of 100,000 immigrants only if they maintain a stable population. If not, the moratorium may be extended.
8. Temporarily assign the U.S. Marines to enforce our southern border, alone.
Only the military can deal with the heavily-armed drug-merchants and other rebels now operating on our border—sneaking in under cover of the hordes of illegal aliens.
9. Immediately assign the experienced and savvy U.S. Navy SeaBees to quickly (24 months) build a first-class, attractive, cost-effective physical southern border security-fence .
Equipped with a suitable set of parallel physical security-fences, with a paved roadway between for use by "rapid-deployment forces," the U.S. can patrol the border effectively with 75 percent fewer guards.
DHS is a mess. Put an accomplished, decorated, recently retired, "can-do" CIA or FBI manager in charge of CONUS and border security. Stand down the DHS; replace it with the new Department of Border and Interior 50-State Security (DBIS). The USCIS, FEMA, and Border Patrol are a travesty.
10. Appoint a strong, retired U.S. Marine Corps General officer to be our first-ever "Immigration Czar." a cabinet-level position.
Tell that person to author our first ever "Immigration Strategic Plan" within nine months.
We must "grow our own" workers, and incentivize mechanization. This is not business as usual.
We must immediately quadruple the throughput rate at our colleges, universities and technical schools. No more free-rides for foreign students. As part of this strategic effort, we must also incentivize our young adults to join the U.S. military, to learn.
11. Importing Chinese engineers & nurses and Spanish-speaking slave laborers at the last minute is outrageous— reflecting poorly upon our terrible strategic planning. We decimate our lower- middle-class and many other labor groups. No more.
12. Fingerprint (or iris-scan) every person who repatriates and/or is involved with the ICE or Immigration Court in any way.
For those 10 percent of the aliens who are seasoned criminals (according to the DOJ-FBI), prosecute and punish -- to the fullest extent of the existing laws. At the same time, the practice of granting bail-bond and plea-bargains to foreign-nationals who are here lacking legal presence is malfeasance, and must be strictly forbidden. These folks are obvious 'flight-risks.' Deportation is not punishment.
Punish first, then deport; felony-deportation, with prejudice.
Hundreds of rapidly deployed "temporary" tent-city prisons, located very near our southern border, are appropriate and necessary.
Relocate all illegal aliens from local-city, county, state, and federal prisons to the expanded temporary tent-city border incarceration facilities— to make room in local jails-prisons for the hundreds of thousands of scofflaws; employers and absconders.
The majority of the ethical, high-integrity illegal aliens will voluntarily repatriate and take their nest egg back to their "home-nation."
Stop bleeding jobs out of the USA through insourcing, outsourcing and offshoring which creates a $700 billion trade deficit annually while it destroys the middle class.
Make English our national language in order for all citizens to communicate, resolve and come to solutions for our national good. Rescind E.O. 13166 that forces us to be subservient to foreign languages at our cost and against our English language.
Endeavor to pour all research into finding an alternative energy source to oil. It’s time to run cars, boats and planes on photo-voltaic transfer to electricity. Or, invent anything that stops polluting the atmosphere with greenhouse gases.
"2007 Comprehensive Reform" is a Trojan-horse, orchestrated by Teddy Kennedy, the same guy who orchestrated the 1986 IRCA legislation, Simpson-Mazzoli-Reagan, which gave us three times more amnesty-recipient illegal aliens than promised— with help from his 'friends,' and authored AGAIN in 2007 by immigration attorneys and members of La Raza— while keeping groups such as the American Legion out of the author's room.
United States must take care of its own people, its own air, water
and land. It must move toward a sustainable society.
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
We must 'sour the milk.’ Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our
country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air
pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
To stop illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his web site for instructions: SmallTownDefenders.com
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He’s a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and impactful.
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: “COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.” Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Would you like to support the PRR? Send
donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville,
CO 80027. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us;
Also, check out www.alipac.us
at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com;
My book: “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”
Call: 1 888 280 7715. www.TiANews.com
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’