TRUCKERS BOYCOTT BORDER STATES
President Bush displaces American truckers out of their jobs within 45 days with his Mexican trucker pilot program. Bush signed a bill that allows thousands of substandard 18 wheeler long haul rigs from Mexico onto America’s Interstate system. Mexican drivers, who can’t read, speak or understand English--receive full access to America’s highways.
Bush places all American motorists at risk with Mexican drivers with average 6th grade educations from a Third World country, gross incompetence and habitually drunk Mexican drivers as well as their unsafe trucks and trailers. Not only will American truckers lose their jobs, but American motorists become collateral damage in accidents guaranteed to occur.
Bush’s action mandates American truckers’ jobs vanishing with a new version of: “Mexican drivers do the jobs that American truckers won’t do.”
First, the independent haulers will see their loads undercut by Mexican drivers. Later, Mexican drivers will chip away at produce haulers. Given enough time, Wal-Mart, Roadway, Consolidated and Home Depot will hire Mexican drivers at half the wages of American truckers. Mexican truckers, ever looking for black market loads of people, drugs and products, will create new smuggling routes across the USA.
Given enough time, Bush will see to it that American trucking follows the auto industry, construction, drywall, painting, landscape and fast food industry—into the toilet.
Therefore, truckers from four border states—Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California--and beyond may participate in a trucker boycott April 23, 24, 25, 2007. Those truckers that want to stop this latest insult to America’s working class by this president may shut their rigs down for three days. Time to show Bush that truckers can paralyze this country in a matter of days if he continues on his national suicide mission of killing American truckers’ jobs. Additionally, truckers may surround all 48 state capitals with their rigs and park them! Mr. Bush, if you’re going to spit on American truckers, we’ll see who can spit into the next pasture!
Why do I know? I trucked for 21 summers and three solid years for United Van Lines, Consolidated and Single Source. I know the ultimate power of truckers. We deliver everything that Americans need on a daily basis: food, gas, lumber, cars, water, i.e., EVERYTHING! Mr. Bush, you won’t be able to wipe your butt without us delivering the Charmins!
As Wanda Piety at SaveAmericaFund.com said, “When Bush allows the Mexican truckers into the U.S., truckers will lose their futures, and it will seal the tragic fate of this country as we lose our sovereignty, Constitution and ultimately our governing body, liberties and freedoms.”
"Truck Out" points:
1. Bush is planning, in less than 45 days, to allow 17,000 or more Mexican trucks and truckers into our country with no checks and balances in place. Rigs will be allowed in with no weight regulations, no load restrictions (as their loads will not be under the same security scrutiny that our truckers’ loads have to comply to, which opens the door to more drugs, terrorists, weapons and human smuggling), some with no insurance in place, some truckers with no drivers licenses and criminal driving records, no background checks, and trucks that are not regulated to adhere to our strict safety regulations.
2. Once again the illegals will be given special treatment by our government, above that of our legal American citizens and legal immigrants, which allows them to break laws in our country that our truckers cannot get away with or their licenses would be pulled, their trucks impounded, and potentially criminally charged.
3. These truckers can haul for far less per load than our own truckers and will take their jobs. This is not a threat; it has been in the planning stages for several years now. American truckers will lose their jobs.
4. This constitutes a complete breakdown of the current trucking laws and regulations that govern our teamster truckers and Independent trucking organizations. This will work to destroy the truckers livelihoods and futures, as for many, this is all they have ever done.
5. We cannot allow this to happen, not even to test it. NAFTA is a failed international policy that has backfired on the U.S., and is driving our country into total ruin.
6. We invite our truckers to participate in a national "Truck Out" Boycott, on the 23-25 of April, to coincide with the www.FairUS.org rally planned in Washington DC, the “Put Their Feet to the Fire Press Conference Rally.”
7. The point is to shut all trucking down and surround every capital in every state with a convoy of trucks, cars and motorcycles to protest the corrupt plans our government has to destroy our trucking industry, and our nation. This will, in turn, shut all industry dependent on the truckers down, as many of these industries employee illegals. This will show our government that we do have power and will exercise it, and will not tolerate their refusal to do the will of the legal American citizens and immigrants in this country. We are demanding NO amnesty for illegal aliens, an end to the socialist/fascist corruption in our government by our elected officials who refuse to uphold our laws, our Constitution, their oaths of office, and the people who voted them into office. We are their bosses and it's time for them to stop ignoring us, blatantly breaking our laws, and twisting the truth to suit their own nefarious agendas.
8. Please join the "Truck Out" and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. A phone number is being set up and will be posted on the new web site: SaveAmericaFund.com and SaveAmerica.com.
There will be three sections to the web site:
The Truckers "Truck Out" Boycott.
Piety said, “I also have a press manager, Ed Lozzi, you can look up his web site. He is completely on board and will do a press release media blitz for us through his wire service that will reach 14,000 news rooms, magazines, talk shows, radio shows, journalists, etc. He has asked for the press release to be ready by April 1st, if we are going to have the full benefits of the release in time for the FAIRUS rally the 23-25th of April.”
Piety continued, “We also have a national short wave radio broadcaster who does short wave worldwide broadcasts, that is ready to do a broadcast for us, as often as we need it done, to reach the truckers and anyone else out there who wants to join this fight.”
Finally, “We are ready to start putting together PSA's for radio and television. We just need the way in to get them aired,” Piety said. “I have directors lined up and the scripts being written right now, and A and B-list talent that is willing to participate.”
Americans and truckers, it’s time to stop Bush from pulling the fifth
wheel out from under our nation. Since Bush represents Mexicans more
than Americans, it’s time to show him how to sing “Give Me Forty Acres
and I’ll Turn This Rig Around.” Send this message to every trucker,
every trucker chat room, message board, Owner/Operator Magazine, American
Trucker, CB operators, short wave and Ham Radio Operators in America.
Use these three days to make a statement with your 18 wheeler or you
won’t have an 18 wheeler to drive by the time President Bush destroys
American Trucker Jobs with Mexican drivers!
What you can do for a better future for your country:
A republican form of government is not a spectator sport. It means you must jump in, roll up you sleeves and take personal and collective action. Of course, you could let a dictator take over and do everything for you, but that path would give you Cuba, China, North Korea and other unsavory examples.
To stop Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid from giving an amnesty, take action. Call for a full 10 year moratorium.
We must 'sour the milk.’ Bring out your points in the call:
America cannot support another 100 million people added to our
country in 34 years, i.e., water crisis, resource depletion, air
pollution, gridlock, loss of quality of life, etc.
To stop illegal aliens in your community, you may follow the course of action by Mayor Louis Barletta of Hazelton, PA. He offers a bomb proof ordinance that takes business licenses away from those who hire illegals. He legally halts landlords from renting to illegals. Without work and without housing, illegals cannot stay in your community. Check out his web site for instructions: SmallTownDefenders.com
Visit D.A. King at the www.thedustininmansociety.org to see how Georgia created the best laws to stop illegals at the state level.
Please check out William Gheen at www.alipac.us. He’s a mover and shaker. He will direct you to specific actions that make you more powerful and impactful.
Wooldridge presents a 45 minute program to colleges, high schools, civic clubs, church groups and political clubs across America titled: “COMING POPULATION CRISIS IN AMERICA: WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT.” Go to his website for further information on booking the program. www.frostywooldridge.com
Would you like to support the PRR? Send
donations to: 21st Century Paul Revere Ride at POB 207, Louisville,
CO 80027. www.21stCenturyPaulRevereRide.us;
Also, check out www.alipac.us
at 1 866 329 3999; www.theamericanresistance.com;
My book: “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”
Call: 1 888 280 7715. www.TiANews.com
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents and six times across the United States in the past 30 years. His published books include: "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" ; “STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE”; “IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION: DEADLY CONSEQUENCES”; “MOTORCYCLE ADVENTURE TO ALASKA: INTO THE WIND—A TEEN NOVEL”; “BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD: TIRE TRACKS FOR YOUR IMAGINATION”; “AN EXTREME ENCOUNTER: ANTARCTIA.” His next book: “TILTING THE STATUE OF LIBERTY INTO A SWAMP.” He lives in Denver, Colorado.
His latest book. ‘IMMIGRATION’S UNARMED INVASION—DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.’
Fellow Americans and truckers, it’s time to stop Bush from pulling the fifth wheel out from under our nation. Since Bush represents Mexicans more than Americans, it’s time to show him how to sing “Give Me Forty Acres and I’ll Turn This Rig Around.”