21st CENTURY PAUL REVERE RIDE
On a dark night, December 16, 1773, Paul Revere led a bunch of men aboard British ships and dumped their tea cargoes into Boston Harbor. The Boston Tea Party marked the beginning of America�s independence from an unfair government that didn�t serve Americans. Later, an average citizen, disgusted with what the British were doing to his country, Paul Revere made his epic �one by land, two by sea� mid-night ride that warned which way the British troops advanced on American forces.
Today, in Washington, DC, we suffer a political power structure where both parties, disguised as our elected leaders, sworn to carry out our laws as provided by our U.S. Constitution, neglect their duties daily. They fail us with excuses by allowing a foreign invasion greater than the British ever dreamed. They fail Article IV Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution. Both parties swim in the same pool; both stick a leg into the same pair of pants; both are plied by hundreds of corporate lobbyists like Jack Abramoff with the intention of screwing American taxpayers; both okayed nearly a million H-1B, H-2B and L-1 visas that leave Americans standing in unemployment lines; both pretend that homeland security protects us while our own Border Patrol admits they stop only one in four illegal aliens crossing each night because they are SO undermanned; both allow the United Arab Emirates to take control of six of our major ports which is like allowing the fox to guard the hen house; both pretend we're winning the Iraq War when our soldiers keep getting killed in an endless bombing run by an endless line of 'insurgents' (Iraqis that want us gone) who plant an endless supply of IEDs; both parties fail us with equal excuses.
Therefore, my brother Howard Wooldridge and I invite you on board the �21st Century Paul Revere Ride� summer of 2006. This historic bicycle ride begins May 29, 2006 and ends in Washington, DC on September 16, 2006. Three teams of ordinary citizens will become a rolling irritation to the power structure in Congress. You might call us a �rolling hemorrhoid� to those who sit on their butts while our country suffers from this invasion.
Our father, U.S. Marine Master Sergeant Howard Wooldridge, said, �If you�re forced into a fight and that guy is bigger than you; he might make a meal out of you, but you get a sandwich out of him. If he makes a sandwich out of you; take a bite out of him. Let him know that he�s been in the fight of his life. One last thing son, plan to win, expect to win and never give up.�
We're looking for volunteers, three RVs and drivers and bicycle riders. We're looking for all immigration groups, Minutemen and veterans groups across the nation to get involved as we ride through your towns. All information is below. The ride starts on May 29, 2006 and ends in DC September 16, 2006. We�re looking for anyone who wants to become a part of this historic ride. We need all kinds of expertise. We need retired military generals, colonels and sergeants to serve one more time for their country. We need civilians from all walks of life. We would like all Americans of every race, creed and color represented. We're looking for horsemen clubs, motorcycle clubs, bicycle clubs, antique car clubs and more to escort cyclists into major towns and state capitols.
The 21st Century Paul Revere Riders� major objective connects the dots for Americans of all walks of life, in small towns and big cities across America as to the dangers of unending legal and illegal immigration. Three teams of four bicycle riders will reach millions of Americans via 100 radio interviews, 200 local TV interviews and an estimated 400 to 500 newspaper interviews from small town dailies to big city papers. We expect to reach in excess of 50 million Americans concerning the dangers of continued immigration-driven population growth that exceeds �carrying capacity� within the United States. Riders on three separate routes will cover 48 state capitols on their way to Washington, DC. We expect to impact the 2006 elections focusing on immigration.
1. We're forming red, white and blue teams to represent Old Glory. A Northern tier; a Southern tier and a Central tier. Frosty Wooldridge will ride with the Central tier team. Howard Wooldridge will coordinate all teams from his post in Washington, DC.
2. We need three donated RVs or more who want to ride part of the way, of any size. We expect retired military officers to become the advance teams that move into each town, city and capitols to alert radio, TV, and newspapers for interviews. Bicycle riders will follow into the towns.
3. RVs will be paid 50 cents per mile and two drivers will be paid $20.00 each a day for meals. Cyclists will be paid $20.00 per day for meals and transport costs to origin and from destination.
4. RV drivers may go one week, two weeks, one month or the whole 3 1/2 months. Let us know and we�ll fit you into the schedule. Or, we might go two weeks with each team, depending on how many volunteers and RVs are involved.
5. RV teams will be briefed in all facets of media and carry press kits to give to any media. RV teams will be speaking with the press. Each RV will be outfitted with magnetic signs that will bring much attention to our cause: "STOP ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: ASK ME WHY" Web sites will be given such as www.numbersusa.com; www.proenglish.org; www.fair.org; www.thesocialcontract.com
6. RV teams will have advance information on motorcycle clubs, horsemen clubs, antique car clubs and bicycle clubs to bring pageantry to the events in the big cities.
7. At least one person on each RV team needs to be able to speak articulately to the press. You can count on being on national TV such as FOX and CNN, as well as other big networks.
8. This will give any military veterans a chance to serve their country at this moment in history.
9. These ideas stand as starter points for this mission. More to be added as the May 29, 2006 date nears.
10. You will be coordinated by Howard Wooldridge stationed in Washington, DC. You will be in continual contact with Frosty Wooldridge while on the road.
11. We need immigration groups and volunteers to coordinate volunteers from each state for maximum exposure.
12. We�re also looking for a designer to create a �logo� for the ride that will used for buttons, T-shirts, bumper stickers to show solidarity of all Americans that want our borders shut down.
13. We're looking for major sponsors of any kind and any product. How about Gatorade, Cliff Bars and others.
Three major aspects include:
3. Main audience: We expect to reach Middle Class America, who will, in turn, impact local, state and federal elected leaders.
4. Connecting the dots: We expect to center on the negative impacts immigration thrusts on all Americans, their communities, cities, schools and language. We expect to enlighten and empower citizens toward action.
5. Major media contacts: Frosty Wooldridge/Howard Wooldridge will serve as primary media contact persons. Both bring unequaled media experience. Howard Wooldridge resides in Washington, DC and Frosty Wooldridge will coordinate from the field as one of the Paul Revere Riders on the Central tier route. Available seven days a week. [email protected] and [email protected] If you are able to contribute: make checks payable to '21st Century Paul Revere Ride' C/O Frosty Wooldridge, POB 207, Louisville, CO 80027. Every dime goes into making this event a success!
6. Supporting this coast to coast bicycle ride will be three donated RVs equipped with computers, press kits, magnetic signs created for maximum exposure. All riders will wear T-shirts: �Stop Illegal Immigration: Ask Me Why� We have one major radio talk show host offering to become a moving radio station that will hook up to air waves across America for maximum radio impact. The Chuck Baker Show of Colorado Springs, Colorado, [email protected], will interview thousands across America. If you know of radio talk show hosts who want to be a part of this ride, please write Chuck Baker or Frosty Wooldridge. Those interviews will be picked up and a video will be created of the entire ride. Sponsoring web sites will gain maximum press.
7. Great moments in American history exploded with such Americans as Paul Revere and his famous ride. Others include the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Betsy Ross stitched and Jefferson wrote. Franklin advised. John Adams guided along with James Madison the great constitutionalist. Men gave their lives at Valley Forge. Later, Susan B. Anthony stood for voter rights for women. Dr. Martin Luther King stood for human rights. All of these great moments will vanish if we allow our borders to remain open to an unending line of legal and illegal immigrants. The structure, cohesiveness and fabric of America will not survive this human wave. We stand up, make a statement and change course�or we will find our nation in the death throes much like Paris, France; Amsterdam, Holland; and Sydney, Australia.
All that needs to be asked is: what is the value of our nation; of our way of life and the prospects for our children; what is the future of America?
Revere helped birth our nation; we need to preserve this nation.
Frosty Wooldridge possesses a unique view of the world, cultures and families in that he has bicycled around the globe 100,000 miles, on six continents in the past 26 years.
He has written hundreds of articles (regularly) for 17 national and 2 international magazines. He has had hundreds of editorials published in top national newspapers including the Rocky Mountain News, Denver Post, Albany Herald and Christian Science Monitor.
His first book, "HANDBOOK FOR TOURING BICYCLISTS" by Falcon Press is available nationwide. His second book "STRIKE THREE! TAKE YOUR BASE" by the Brookfield Reader published in January 2002. His bicycle books include "BICYCLING AROUND THE WORLD."
His latest book. �IMMIGRATION�S UNARMED INVASION�DEADLY CONSEQUENCES.�
Frosty Wooldridge has guest lectured at Cornell University, teaching creative writing workshops, magazine writing at Michigan State University, and has presented environmental science lectures at the University of Colorado, University of Denver and Regis University. He also lectures on "Religion and Ethics" at Front Range College in Colorado.
Today, in Washington, DC, we suffer a political power structure where both parties, disguised as our elected leaders, sworn to carry out our laws as provided by our U.S. Constitution, neglect their duties daily.