October 1, 2013
Further research into the situation in Syria raises some thought-provoking questions concerning who, exactly, was and is really responsible for the chemical weapons incident in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta on August 21, 2013.
On August 20, 2012, Barack Obama made his "red line" comment:
"We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized. That would change my calculus. That would change my equation."
Since that day, there have been several chemical weapons incidents in Syria, including …
Homs, December 23, 2012.
2. Northern Syrian town of Khan al-Assal, March 19, 2013.
3. Aleppo district of Sheikh Maqsoud; April 2013.
4. Saraqeb, northwestern province of Idlib, April 2013.
5. Ghouta, suburb of Damascus, August 21, 2013.
6. Bahhariyeh, east of central Damascus, August 22, 2013.
7. Jobar, east of central Damascus, August 24, 2013.
8. Ashrafiat Sahnaya to the southwest of Damascus, August 25, 2013.
The actual number of incidents seems to be in question; ranging from ten (10) to thirteen (13) with no firm information, aside from those listed above, of where and when these incidents happened. Being unfamiliar with the geographical layout of Syria, not knowing how the country is laid out in terms of governmental entities (provinces, districts, municipalities, etc.) makes it hard to discern individual incidents without duplication; indeed, there may be duplication in the noted incidents above.
In each of the alleged incidents, noted above, with the exception of the August 21, 2013 Ghouta incident, the Obama and company response has been lackluster at best; especially in light of the "red line" comment.
On August 18, 2013, the UN Chemical Weapons team arrived in Damascus. Different sources give conflicting information on how many alleged incidents of chemical weapon use the UN team was there to investigate but all seem to agree that one of the incidents was in the Aleppo district in April 2013. Several sources state the investigation of this incident was at the request of Bashar el-Assad, president of Syria.
There are decided differences between the response of Obama and company to the August 21, 2013 incident in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta and the other incidents:
1. Of the ten (10) to thirteen (13) alleged chemical weapons incidents, both before and after, the only incident that provoked a measurable response from Obama and company was the August 21, 2013 incident.
2. In all the alleged chemical weapons incidents prior to August 21, 2013, Obama and company claimed the evidence was incomplete, in need of further investigation, etc; of the three alleged chemical weapon incidents subsequent to August 21, 2013, Obama and company have made no comment whatsoever; whereas, with the August 21, 2013 incident, Obama was accusing Bashar el-Assad of using chemical weapons within hours of the incident with no credible evidence.
3. In all the prior alleged chemical weapons incidents, Obama and company pushed for a UN investigation to ascertain the facts; whereas, with the August 21, 2013 incident, Obama wanted the UN team out of Syria immediately.
Now, one can look at all this and proclaim that Obama is just plain crazy, unpredictable, double-minded, etc; but, in consideration of the growing mountain of lies that Obama and company have told, fostered, nurtured, advanced in pursuit of the Obama anti-American agenda; in consideration of the growing number of scandals tied to Obama and company since January 2009; it would seem prudent for the American people to take nothing for granted, to look further.
When I did, I found a very interesting expose, published in January 2013, alleging a pending Obama false-flag operation, using chemical weapons, in Syria, intended to provoke an international response. Even though the e-mail, at the center of that expose, has since been proven to be fraudulent, the e-mail and expose are rather prescient considering the Obama and company response to the August 21, 2013 incident in the Ghouta suburb of Damascus.
Many have questioned why Bashar el-Assad would use chemical weapons in the Ghouta suburb of Damascus when the UN Chemical Weapons Team was already in Damascus, close at hand; when such would divert the UN team from its original mission in Aleppo which several sources have stated was requested by el-Assad. Does it make sense that el-Assad would want the UN team diverted from investigating the Aleppo incident? Obviously, it would not when he requested that investigation.
What does make sense is a false-flag operation, committed by someone with a vested interest in provoking an international response at a time when Syrian forces were making sizable gains against the Syrian rebels; rebels, I might add, who are being provided arms and munitions by Obama and company, along with other supplies, some of which are being provided in violation of existing U.S. law.
Then there is this report, the origins of which I cannot locate on the International Institute for Peace, Justice and Human Rights website. The link to this report comes from this webpage where it is noted that this report is preliminary; that a final report will be forthcoming. This report makes three allegations:
1. The videos shown to the U.S. House and Senate intelligence committees, as well as the American people by the mainstream media, the same videos on which Obama based several of his comments to the American people on September 10, 2013, of the chemical weapon incident in Ghouta, on August 21, 2013, were uploaded to a California server before the incident happened, or shortly thereafter, making it impossible that they are authentic.
2. The videos show "a clear absence of a normal Syrian family life, with no signs of the presence of a resident civilian population" and amount to propaganda on the part of Syrian rebels (page 3).
3. A large number of women and children were kidnapped by the al Qaeda affiliated terrorist cell, al Nusra, from eleven villages in the Lattakiah mountains; some of the children seen in the videos Americans saw, of the August 21, 2013 Ghouta incident, have been identified as being among those kidnapped (pages 3 and 44).
While one could arguably say that all of this is pure conjecture, the report too closely dovetails the allegations of a pending false-flag operation. And when one takes into account …
the sudden and about-face response of Obama and company to this one
incident, of all the incidents;
2. the Obama and company support of the Syrian rebels which includes the al Qaeda affiliated terrorist cell, al Nusra;
3. that Obama wanted the UN Chemical Weapon team out of Syria immediately following the August 21, 2013 incident in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta;
4. The UN Chemical Weapon team report on the Damascus suburb chemical attack shows pictures of the missile parts found at the scene; the numbering on those parts indicates the parts, at least, were manufactured in the United States, England, Germany or France;
… the whole of this incident becomes suspect. It almost seems as if it was a well-planned, staged event; ie, a false-flag operation.
With regard to number four above, have these numbered parts been traced? If so, where were these parts manufactured? If they haven't been traced, why not? It would only seem logical that such would be done.
The following articles provide information that tends to support the idea that the Ghouta chemical weapon incident was a false-flag operation. Note the reference to Saudi Prince Bandar bin Sultan, "a veteran of the diplomatic intrigues of Washington and the Arab world … [who] worked Washington to back a program to arm and train rebels out of a planned military base in Jordan."
Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack
• REPORT: The Saudis Offered Mafia-Style 'Protection' Against Terrorist Attacks At Sochi Olympics
• Saudis offer Russia secret oil deal if it drops Syria
• Russian President, Saudi Spy Chief Discussed Syria, Egypt
• Russian link to missiles in Syrian nerve gas attack as UN confirms there is 'clear and convincing evidence' that chemical weapons were used on a 'large scale'
What a growing number of Americans have come to realize is that it is not wise for any American to believe what they see on their television screens coming from the alphabet soup of mainstream media outlets, better known as the propaganda arm of the federal government.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
Are the American people being lied to about the Damascus suburbs incident on August 21, 2013? The Obama and company response to this one incident, of all the incidents, definitely makes it suspect.
Are the American people being lied to about what really happened on August 21, 2013 in the Damascus suburb of Ghouta? Given that the majority of Americans know very little about the social and familial culture of Syria, how hard would it be to make the American people believe a total fabrication?
And as has been proven too many times already, anyone who believes anything coming from the mouths of Obama and company does so at their own peril!
Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.
© 2013 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved
Activist and researcher, Stuter has spent the last fifteen years researching systems theory and systems philosophy with a particular emphasis on education as it pertains to achieving the sustainable global environment. She home schooled two daughters. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance, the sustainable global environment and education reform. She networks nationwide with other researchers and a growing body of citizens concerned about the transformation of our nation from a Constitutional Republic to a participatory democracy. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas.
Web site: www.learn-usa.com