May 11, 2011
On Sunday, May 1, 2011, in the late hours, news stations across America carried Barack Hussein Obama's address to the world, announcing that Osama bin Laden had been taken down.
Initial reports were sketchy, and in the following days it became apparent that early reports were riddled with inaccuracies and inconsistencies.
Americans, lied to too many times, began to doubt the very veracity of reports that bin Laden was killed at "his compound" in Pakistan, not far distant from a prestigious Pakistani military academy.
To which the talking heads trotted out government mouth pieces hailing, "believe me, he's dead … I've seen the pictures, he's dead." Always the witting and willing dupes, the mainstream media has played their part.
Inconsistencies began to emerge –
1. DNA tests, the results of which were known in a matter of hours, proved it was Osama. Unless the CIA and military have access to DNA tests that the rest of the populace does not, it takes more than a few hours for a DNA match to be made.
2. No one heard two Black Hawk and two Chinook helicopters fly in. Even with radar evading "stealth" technology, this claim is hard to believe.
3. No one heard a very loud explosion (the downed Black Hawk being blown up) or the large caliber gunfire emanating from the compound as SEAL Team 6 supposedly made its way to the room where Osama was cloistered with at least one of his wives.
4. Osama's remains were wrapped in a blanket, put on a Chinook, flown to a ship (supposedly the USS Carl Vinson) and buried "in Islamic tradition" at sea. Burial within 24 hours of death is an Islamic tradition but that doesn't extend to burial at sea. Obama claimed this was done because no country wanted bin Laden buried there. From Pakistani outrage, at having their country invaded by Americans, that does not seem to be the case. All across the Middle East, demonstrations have condemned the act while glorifying bin Laden.
5. No pictures of the dead Osama will be released. Imagine that? Concrete evidence that he's dead, was killed on May 1, 2011, and Obama is going to withhold those pictures. Instead, Obama has seen fit to release five videos, supposedly taken from the bin Laden compound by SEAL Team six, one showing what is supposedly bin Laden watching videos of himself. A BBC report, from Abbottabad, says the man seen watching the videos is not Osama.
6. Obama claims that SEAL Team 6 garnered important information in items seized from the compound in a 40-minute raid (in which 25 minutes was mysteriously blacked out, including the actually killing of the 'target') that required the team to blast their way to the inner sanctum of Osama's hide out (can you say 'time consuming'?). Yet Americas will not see any of that information in the interests of "national security."
In other words, anything that would prove to the American people that Osama was actually in the compound, was actually the individual killed, is being withheld. In the absence of that proof, the news media, hanging on every word Obama utters as though he were some god, has been deluging the public with a huge volume of noise that never asks the obvious questions. The gullible are eating it up and celebrating in the streets. Those not so gullible are looking at the obvious inconsistencies and asking a lot of questions. At the top of that list of questions are – where are the pictures? and how many times has Obama lied to us with the complicit mainstream media heralding his cause?
The "spontaneous" groups shown celebrating bin Laden's supposed death in Times Square, about the time that Obama made his speech, rather made the statement that there was nothing spontaneous about any of this. What, these folks already had their neatly printed signs made all these years, ready to head for Times Square at the drop of a hat? Seems logical, no?
And, of course, all this came smack on the heels of the release of the second forged Obama birth certificate as Obama jumped through hoops trying to silence Donald Trump's questions about his eligibility to the office of president and the mainstream media's inability to shut Trump up. I used to have respect for Bob Schieffer of Face the Nation. But his comment to Katie Couric, on the CBS Evening News, on April 28, 2011, that Trump's questions about Obama's sealed education records bordered on racism sent that respect right down the drain. Just exactly how did Obama, with his less than stellar grades, get into two Ivy league schools?
While the news media has tried, desperately, to tie Obama's birth certificate to his eligibility to the office of president, the American people are slowly coming to the realization that the problem isn't Obama's birth certificate, at all; the problem is the fact that his father, at the time of his birth, was a British subject. That, as such, Obama never was eligible to the office of president under Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, United States Constitution requiring he be "natural born" defined as American parents and born on American soil. The Founding Fathers realized the futility of even a dual citizen being eligible who might have allegiances to other countries.
Obama was in trouble, no doubt about it. The bungled release of the second forged birth certificate needed to go away. What better way to do that then the death (or maybe second death) of Osama bin Laden, hopefully sweeping the issue of the forged birth certificate under the rug?
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
But now questions have arisen, in the minds of many Americans, of whether the death of bin Laden was nothing more than another false flag operation to bolster the sagging approval ratings of a president who has more than aptly displayed his arrogance, his Muslim connections, his hatred of America, his moves to destroy the American economy, and his obvious gangster style of governing.
As I watched Obama announce the supposed death of bin Laden to the world, I could not help but remember his arrogant words, "I won", and see, in the words he used during that announcement, a clear message to all Americans — I got bin Laden and I can get you, too.
� 2011 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved
Activist and researcher, Stuter has spent the last fifteen years researching systems theory and systems philosophy with a particular emphasis on education as it pertains to achieving the sustainable global environment. She home schooled two daughters. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance, the sustainable global environment and education reform. She networks nationwide with other researchers and a growing body of citizens concerned about the transformation of our nation from a Constitutional Republic to a participatory democracy. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas.
Web site: www.learn-usa.com