By Lynn Stuter
April 14, 2009
Fifteen years ago when I tried to tell people where the transformation of America was heading, I either got this "deer in the headlights" look of "I don't care … don't bother me … I don't want to know" or people laughed and said, "that'll never happen because the American people won't let it!"
On November 4, 2008, sixty-six million Americans let it happen; they voted for a candidate they knew absolutely nothing about; they voted their feelings for a man who has great voice inflection and tone but who, in reality, said absolutely nothing of substance, and certainly nothing that would tell anyone who he was and is.
Today, the United States of America lays in shambles. In 77 days since usurping the Oval Office, the Also Known As (AKA) Obama Administration has done more damage to this nation than any president before him.
In that short time-frame, AKA …
• has signed into law legislation that will, in one year, put this nation $1.8 trillion further into the hole, bearing in mind that the total deficit spending of the Bush Administration, in eight years, was $400 billion!
• waits to sign into law the GIVE Act (HR 1388) which begins the process of establishing the "national security force"; the brown-shirt goon-squads needed to assert control over the American people!
• has, through bailouts – the illegal and unconstitutional taking (stealing) of money from the American people – moved to …
• nationalize banks!
• nationalize private enterprise!
• moved to bring the 2010 census under his power and control!
• begun the move to turn over the sovereignty of the United States to global governance via the Financial Stability Board (FSB), a body of central bankers (mostly European) from each of the G20 states and the European Union; the purpose of which is a global economic union with uniform regulations and bylaws for all participating nations "with [the] authority to intervene in U.S. corporations by dictating executive compensation and approving or disapproving business management decisions."
The biggest grab for power in the history of this nation, all under the banner of economic stimulus and economic recovery, neither of which will occur as the nation sinks further and further into the crisis orchestrated to bring about the wanted solution, the emergence of the Marxist state.
Waiting in the wings, is legislation to further usurp the rights and freedom of the American people:
• S 773 giving to AKA the ability to shut down the internet at such times as he deems necessary in the name of "national security."
• S 778 establishing the Office of the National Cybersecurity Advisor to the president, adding yet another paid administration post.
• HR 40 to "establish a commission to examine the institution of slavery, subsequently de jure and de facto racial and economic discrimination against African-Americans, and the impact of these forces on living African-Americans, to make recommendations to the Congress on appropriate remedies, and for other purposes." No mention is made or provision made for the indentured servants and white slaves also brought to this country in numbers no less than those of black slaves and under conditions no less adverse than those of black slaves. A discriminatory and racist piece of legislation if there ever was one.
• HR 875 and S 425, the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2009 to control food production; the bill will, effectively, put small food growers, organic growers and home gardens out of business in the name of "food safety."
• HR 1913, the Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Bill of 2009, establishing discretionary grants that will, in effect, bring local law enforcement under the control of the federal government in the prosecution of hate crimes, defined as any crime "motivated by prejudice based on the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability of the victim, or is a violation of the State, local, or Tribal hate crime laws." Of course, as has been amply demonstrated before, you can only be prejudiced if you are white and Christian.
Yet to come on the AKA agenda:
• gun control – Eric Holder, AKA's Attorney General, has been busy blaming the use of military weapons south of the border on American citizens when the type of military armaments being used by the Mexican drug cartels are illegal for Americans to own, but are armaments sold to the Mexican government by the U. S. State Department; said armaments then finding their way to the Mexican drug cartels via corrupt Mexican military and law enforcement.
• universal health care – AKA, during his campaign, made it very clear that socialized medicine is his goal in health care; a system that has never resulted in anything but a system that kills people; from denial of care in the name of cutting costs to dirty hospitals, dirty equipment and lack of impetus to improve in all areas of care.
• amnesty for illegal aliens – already introduced are S 729 and HR 1751, both known as the Dream Act, to allow illegal alien children who meet certain conditions to remain in the United States for the purposes of higher education and a road to citizenship. AKA has announced plans to unveil an aggressive immigration reform package in May. Undoubtedly that will follow in the vein of S 729/HR 1751. ACORN, a community organizing group with whom AKA has known affiliations, has already fraudulently and without remorse registered thousands of illegal aliens to vote; if AKA can make the approximate 45,000,000 illegal aliens legal residents, the Democrats are undoubtedly assured, between amnesty and the 2010 Census redistricting, a lock on the White House and Congress for years to come. Moves are already afoot to count every illegal alien in the 2010 Census for the purpose of redistricting. On April 6, 2009, U.S. Representative William Clay, D-MO, chair of the House oversight subcommittee on the Census, announced that he plans to ask the Obama Administration to suspend immigration raids over the next year. The implications of that request could not be clearer.
To add insult to injury, while Americans are losing their jobs, their homes, their standard of living to the increasingly depressed economy, AKA sees nothing wrong with jetting a private citizen complete with his pizza dough 860 miles to Washington, DC, just so he can make the usurper in chief and his minions pizza! While the American family struggles to make ends meet, AKA spends lavishly; always the way with Democrats who claim compassion but really show disdain for those they rape repeatedly with their confiscatory policies to redistributed wealth, primarily into their own pockets and the pockets of their cronies in the name of taking care of the people!
The whole pizza episode, like the White House partying complete with $100/pound steaks, shows just how disconnected AKA and his minions are from the reality the American people are seeing. This disconnectedness is serving to anger the American people, more so with each passing day. It has become very obvious to the American people that AKA is a cold fish who feigned concern and compassion to deceive those who voted for him.
That disconnectedness also appears in the total lack of decorum and respect for the office of president that AKA has displayed …
Insulting the Prime Minister of England on the occasion of his first visit
to the United States;
• Insulting England by returning the bust of Sir Winston Churchill to the England's DC Embassy;
• Displaying fealty to Middle-Eastern leaders;
• Displaying obeisance to European leaders;
• Publicly denigrating the United States and its people before foreign powers and people.
Not to mention AKA's inability to string two coherent words together without the aid of a teleprompter, earning him the nickname of, among others, teleprompter prez or TP for short!
AKA has become the laughing stock of the world, the subject of denigratory cartoons, buffoonish caricatures, and disparaging jokes, as no other president before him. His ineptitude is glaringly obvious.
And counter to the claims of his more ardent supporters, that all this is a result of people who look down on blacks, ie, race related, AKA's actions have nothing to do with the color of his skin, but everything to do with him as a person. I seriously doubt that Thomas Sowell or Walter Williams, both men with class, intelligence, and bearing, would debase themselves in the manner that AKA has. And both men are certainly far more "black" then AKA is. Of course, it is telling that both Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams achieved their positions on the strength of their own ability to accomplish and not as a matter of entitlement.
As laid out in my last article, AKA is showing a decided bias to the religion of Islam which brings into question his denial of being a Muslim. This past week brought to light a growing rift between the usurper and Israel that, considering the fealty shown Middle-Eastern leaders by AKA, the American people should find alarming in and of the fact that Islamic fundamentalism seeks the death of Americans whom they consider infidels.
In response to the launching of a missile by North Korea during the G20 Summit, AKA decried the action, stating that "rules have meaning … violations must be punished … words must mean something."
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, United States Constitution states that in order to be eligible to the office of president, a candidate must be a "natural born citizen."
Rules have meaning?
AKA has spent a million or more on hiring three law firms to keep from the public his actual long form birth certificate, adoption records, education records; his passport records; health records, and selective service records; to avoid compliance with the rules; the avoid compliance with the supreme law of the land!
Never before, in the history of the United States, has a candidate for the office of president been unwilling to disclose this information, has a candidate deliberately hidden this information.
Quite obviously, words and rules only have meaning when AKA wants them to; the rest of the time their meanings are ever-changing to fit AKA's agenda to obfuscate and conceal in the name of illegitimately holding an office to which he has no legal right.
So much for the mantra of "open" and "transparent" that AKA prattled endlessly both during his campaign and since January 20, 2009.
Violations must be punished?
The American people could not agree more. To that end, the American people have sought redress of grievance repeatedly. Not only has every member of Congress willfully violated their oaths of office to protect and defend the Constitution in the matter of AKA's ineligibility to the office of president, but also every member of the Supreme Court and the judges of varied state courts; one prostitute judge going so far as dismissing a case based on the claim that the issue of eligibility had been "blogged, massaged and twittered" as though that were legitimate criteria on which to determine the merits of a case.
Counter to the claims of the obamanoids, not one case brought before the prostitute courts has been tried on the merits. Claims that these cases have been won are untrue; a case is not won or lost until tried on its merits. It has become most apparent that the prostitute judges do not intend to allow that to happen, using every trick in the book to placate their pimps.
In response to a recent invitation by Sean Hannity to provide six ideas to save America, one blogger named David the EX-Demo wrote:
I was a democratic. I voted for Obama, now I am ashamed.
I apologize to my country
2. I apologize to Europe
6. England and the rest of the world
7. To Christians, Muslims, Jews"
David the EX-Demo reflects the sentiments of many Democrats, many of whom are calling into to local talk shows and voicing their concerns over the direction AKA is taking this country; many professing they are scared by what they are seeing.
Well they should be.
The issue of AKA's eligibility to the office of president is not going away. The question is, what is it going to take to force Congress and/or the courts to do their job?
A question that must be considered — Is the refusal of Congress and the courts to do their job deliberate in the interests of creating chaos? It certainly would seem so, for chaos is what is being creating, the prelude to civil unrest and open confrontation.
The number of people demanding to see the proof of AKA's eligibility is growing by the day. How long before Congress and the courts can no longer ignore the elephant in the room?
What can we do to hasten that day?
When the issue was amnesty for illegal aliens, the American people overwhelmed the phone, fax and e-mail servers to Congress. Congress was effectively surrounded with no place to go.
People need to be contacting their Senators and Representative and demanding this issue be addressed. Refuse to accept the inane answers proffered by Congress regards the Certification of Live Birth which is not a birth certificate as they claim.
There is not one Congressman or Congresswoman who has seen AKA's actual birth certificate. Let me repeat that, there is not one Congressman or Congresswoman who has seen AKA's actual birth certificate. Further, there is not one Congressman or Congresswoman who knows where AKA was born, who knows he meets the eligibility requirements of Article II, Section 1, Clause 5, United States Constitution.
The American people want to see, regards AKA, his ...
long form birth certificate;
2. adoption records;
3. education records;
4. health records;
5. selective service records;
6. passport records;
7. social security records including disclosure of all social security numbers he has used.
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
It is the responsibility of Congress and the courts to get those records for the American people.
Anything less is unacceptable.
Until all documents are produced by AKA, the question of eligibility remains unanswered. And until answered, AKA has no legal standing as president; he is and remains a usurper to the office of president, an imposer.
© 2009 Lynn M. Stuter - All Rights Reserved
Activist and researcher, Stuter has spent the last fifteen years researching systems theory and systems philosophy with a particular emphasis on education as it pertains to achieving the sustainable global environment. She home schooled two daughters. She has worked with legislators, both state and federal, on issues pertaining to systems governance, the sustainable global environment and education reform. She networks nationwide with other researchers and a growing body of citizens concerned with the transformation of our nation from a Constitutional Republic to a participatory democracy. She has traveled the United States and lived overseas.
Web site: www.learn-usa.com