PART 2 of 2
By Paul McGuire
May 13, 2013
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms."
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art."
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ”united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
When I read the communist goals all of a sudden everything that was happening in America started to make sense. America was in the process of being destroyed, primarily by scientific mind control. All the peace movement demonstrations I had participated in started to make sense; they were not about peace…they were about disarming America and making it weak. I was at the march on Washington D.C. where John Kerry threw away his medals. I did not buy that even back then; I was not a Republican, but a radical, yet I had no respect for a man who acted like a traitor and insulted our veterans.
All my university professors sounded like robots; they did not know what they were talking about and just kept pushing some propaganda line. I was taking psychedelic drugs with Dr. Timothy Leary on St. Marx Place and hanging out with Ken Kesey in Central Park. All my professors were “wannabe’s,” and I knew that they were full of you know what. I knew that these so-called anti-war demonstrations were not being organized by the students, but there really were trained operatives that were behind it all. The mysterious guy who organized antiwar demonstrations at the University of Missouri looked like someone from military intelligence. He was far too smart and well trained to be some demonstrating hippie. He organized the demonstrations in such a way that it would attract the attention of the television media.
Even though I was a hippie and into “sex, drugs and “rock’n’roll” I could tell that the free sex and drugs were part of a plan to destroy Christian morality and the family unit, even though I was not a Christian. The drugs were flooding into the campuses and they were not being imported just by a bunch of hippie drug dealers with Mafia connections. I went to a High School in New York City, where many of the successful parents were in the Mafia. These people would have you killed in a heartbeat, but they were not the source of the drugs flowing in.
Free sex was an under-statement. It was nothing but wild sex with girls who were completely without any sense of sexual morals. Again, I was not a Christian and did not believe in Christian morality, but on a subconscious level, especially when I was taking LSD, I could tell that here was heavy duty mind control going on from the music, media, radio and lifestyle that was being promoted. LSD was a mind control drug that was part of MKULTRA, but actually it also had the capacity to expand human perception and break the programming. I do not recommend it because it is very dangerous, but it can at times reverse mind control. At that time I did not know that the whole 1960s counter culture of drugs, sex and rock’n'roll was an intelligence operation coming from Britain and through organizations like Tavistock. When Aldous Huxley came to Hollywood in the 1930s to spread the use of the psychedelic drug mescaline and the beliefs of the Dionysian cult he belonged to he became a celebrity. But Phase II of this operation came in the 1960s.
By the grace of God, I survived and overcame the psychological warfare. First, I deliberately ignored the words of Ken Kesey when he said “Go with the flow.” To me that had suicidal implications. If we were in Nazi Germany would we just “go with the flow” of Adolph Hitler? Secondly, at a very early age I always would question what I was taught. I do not accept anything at face value. Third, I developed the habit of intense reading, not just from sources I agree with, but from those with different points of view. I cannot tell you how many people, especially young people, do not read. When you don’t read and think for yourself you lobotomize your brain. Fourth, I swore to pursue truth no matter where it took me. Fifth, at the University of Missouri I read a book called Escape From Reason by Dr. Francis Shaeffer, which revolutionized my life. Sixth, I began reading the Bible and considered the depths of truth I found in it. Seventh, I had a miraculous experience with Jesus Christ while hitchhiking on the back roads of Missouri, in a place resembling the setting in the film Field of Dreams. Many of you may have difficulty with this, but the Holy Spirit, or the Spirit of Truth came inside me and it has enabled me to process complex information.
Finally, largely due to the works of Dr. Francis Shaeffer and personal friendship with his family, I learned that much of what is done, taught, believed, and practiced in the name of Evangelical Christianity has absolutely nothing to do with the Bible. It is an American cultural experience, which is a severe distortion or replication of what the teachings of Jesus Christ are all about. So I did not just casually walk into this Christian culture where the price of admission, unfortunately, is your mind. I am fully engaged intellectually when I interact with this Christian culture and many of its celebrity icons. I am constantly filtering out the cult-like beliefs and group think of this culture. No matter how great the pressure to conform is and despite the psychological dynamics of group think that is at work, I guard my identity, sanity, and mind.
Despite what the elite media says, perhaps the most giving, loving and caring people in America are Evangelical Christians. They are not the “religious extremists” that current mind control operations are trying to define them as. They belong to all races and they, along with others, form the backbone of America. However, like all groups, including liberals, they come with baggage. I embrace the good and reject the baggage. I simply do not embrace group think, wherever it comes from!
Subscribe to the NewsWithViews Daily News Alerts!
If America is to be free, it must be composed of a people who are free to think independently in their own minds. The most important thing you can do right now is discipline your mind to think autonomously. Never surrender to group think. Think for yourself. Never follow a charismatic individual on the basis of your emotion; really think through the consequences of where you are being led. If you want a free America, you must be free in your mind and that begins with defending the territory between your ears. For part one click below.
Click here for part -----> 1,
Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.
© 2013 Paul McGuire - All Rights Reserved
Paul McGuire: radio talk show host, author, feature film producer and television commentator.
Paul McGuire is the author of 22 books, such as the best-selling, The Day the Dollar Died and Are You Ready for the Microchip? Paul is the host of the syndicated television show, The Paul McGuire Report. Paul McGuire hosted the nationally syndicated talk radio show, "The Paul McGuire Show" for 10 years. Paul McGuire is a television commentator and has been a frequent guest on the Fox News Network and CNN.
Paul is the producer of two science fiction films in Hollywood. The History Channel did a 2-hour special with Paul McGuire entitled Seven Signs of the Apocalypse. Paul has interviewed numerous world leaders, Presidents and Prime Ministers. Paul lives in Los Angeles, California.
At fifteen years old, Paul was demonstrating with radical activist Abbie Hoffman and made an honorary member of the Black Panther Party. However, while studying Altered States of Consciousness at the University of Missouri, Paul had a miraculous experience hitchhiking in a remote area similar to the movie Field of Dreams. Paul re-thought his socialist and humanist world view and rejected it as completely false. Paul has devoted his life to communicating truth to people.