November 10, 2013
"Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that. On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.
"This law will prohibit minors and their parents from receiving counseling they desire and will force counselors to violate ethical codes because they will not be able to help clients reach their own counseling goals. This law would enslave children – whether abused or not – to a subjectively determined sexual identity that they reject. "The connection between homosexual abuse and “gay identity” is undeniable. Consider this: Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have found that homosexual men are “at least three times more likely to report CSA (childhood sexual abuse)” than heterosexual men.
"Moreover, the Archives of Sexual Behavior – no bastion of conservatism – determined in a 2001 study that nearly half of all gay-identified men were molested by a homosexual pedophile: “46 percent of homosexual men and 22 percent of homosexual women reported having been molested by a person of the same gender. This contrasts to only 7 percent of heterosexual men and 1 percent of heterosexual women reporting having been molested by a person of the same gender” noted the study."
Items you might have missed:
To Call The Lefties’ Bluff
• The Forgotten Victims of "Gay Marriage"
• Court upholds law banning therapy to change sexual orientation
• Starve the sponsors. This is a list of corporations (I'm sure it's even longer now) that put big bucks into sponsoring sexual deviants and supporting their agenda. If you don't make your voice heard through your purchasing power, nothing will change. Add Home Depot to the list.
Activist's Surprisingly Candid Speech: Gay Marriage Fight Is a 'Lie'
to Destroy Marriage
• After DADT repealed: Military suffers wave of 'gay' sex assaults - 'We've got a male-on-male problem here'
• Sebelius: Obamacare opens door wider to gays, AIDS victims (And, you and I will pay the medical bills)
• Bug chasing: Men deliberately trying to catch HIV for sexual thrill in astonishing craze
• Trail Life USA, New Alternative To Boy Scouts Will Also Admit Gays
Pedophile support group seeks 'truth and dignity' for deviants: ""Jack Minor, in his column titled "Pedophiles want same rights as homosexuals," wrote: Using the same tactics used by "gay" rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals. Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an "alternative lifestyle" or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits. "Gay" advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago."
'hate crimes' by Dr. Judith Reisman
• The Advocate's Eroticized Boy 'Mascot' by Dr. Judith Reisman
• Silence 'deafening' over murder by homosexual
• Stealth lessons on homosexuality California districts teach, but don't tell parents
• Brainwashing: Gay Curriculum Proposal Riles Elementary School Parents "..includes compulsory lessons about the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community that will be taught to children as young as 5 years old.
• Pro-'gay' education programs exempt from budget cuts
• Game for 6-year-olds pushes same-sex marriage
• Wisconsin High School Features In-Depth Homosexual Indoctrination Regimen
seeks safeguards from 'gay' harassment
• Death threats target opponents of 'gay' promotion
• Homosexuals Silence Christian Broadcaster
• 'Gay' demands Salvation Army bell ringer leave post office
• University officer fired for criticizing homosexual politics files lawsuit
• Cybill Shepherd: Blame Mormons and Catholics for Prop 8
• Governor Paterson: Guilt drives opponents of gay marriage
• More lunacy: Reparations for gay Americans "...the time has arrived to place economic reparations for gay and lesbian Americans on the political agenda."
• Firefighters forced into 'gay' parade win case
• Faith groups increasingly lose gay rights fights
• Where is the outrage? Licensing proposal could require lawyers to endorse homosexuality
• California AG attacks own constitution
SHAME on America's Churches and colleges:
Episcopals vote for more homosexual clergy
• Evangelical leader supports 'gay' civil unions
• Christian college creates homosexual housing
• Methodist Church backs gay marriage
• UMC: Equal Rights Regardless of Sexual Orientation
America's president: Champion of sexual deviants
House outlines Obama's pro-homosexual agenda
• White House invites gay families to Easter event
• Obama urged to appoint first 'gay' to Supreme Court
• Let's not forget George Bush and Fox News
very strange is going on at Focus on the Family
• Company That Broke With Boy Scouts Loses a Conservative Customer
• Obama spent $350 million on sexual indoctrination classes for children
• Military academy hosts 'queer prom' & Condom Olympics
• K-12 academy hosts 'Queer State of the Union'
• Mom,' 'dad' to be axed from school textbooks?
• Black pastor accuses Obama of condoning child rape by supporting gay marriage
• Another imbecile: News anchor: 'Gay marriage' critics are racist
• DC Introduces First Transgender Character in Mainstream Comics
• An open letter to 'gay' teens
They support child abuse:
• American Academy of Pediatrics Announces Support for Same-Sex Marriage
Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.
© 2013 - NewsWithViews.com and Devvy - All Rights Reserved
Devvy Kidd authored the booklets, Why A Bankrupt America and Blind Loyalty; 2 million copies sold. Devvy appears on radio shows all over the country. She left the Republican Party in 1996 and has been an independent voter ever since. Devvy isn't left, right or in the middle; she is a constitutionalist who believes in the supreme law of the land, not some political party. Devvy is a member of the Society of Professional Journalists.
Devvy's regularly posted new columns are on her site at: www.devvy.com. You can also sign up for her free email alerts.
E-mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org