DIALECTICS, ROCKEFELLERS, AND POPULATION CONTROL
Dennis L. Cuddy, Ph.D.
33) 1986---Rockefeller Foundation gives grants of $6.3 million to various population programs. Rev. Theodore Hesburgh, a Catholic priest and president of the University of Notre Dame, has served as chairman of the foundation's board of trustees from 1977 to 1982.
34) 1986---William Henry Draper III (Skull and Bones member) becomes head of the U.N. Development Program (UNDP), a position for which he was recommended by Vice-President George H.W. Bush (Skull and Bones member). He will hold this position until 1993 when he will become vice-chairman of Population Action International. The UNDP acts as an adjunct of the World Bank and promotes population reduction in Third World countries. It is worth remembering here that the Skull and Bones secret society to which Draper and Bush belong requires its members to take a secret oath and has secret proceedings. Relevant to this, President John F. Kennedy in an April 27, 1961, speech at the Waldorf Astoria declared: "The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant to a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings."
35) January 1, 1987---On William F. Buckley, Jr.'s television program "Crossfire," the president of Planned Parenthood (which has been funded by the Rockefeller Foundation), Faye Wattleton, acknowledges: "We have received contributions from people who want to support us because they want...all black women to stop having children." Think about why an organization would accept such funds given for such a purpose, rather than refusing such contributions for that purpose. Remember Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger's "Negro Project" proposal stated: "The mass of Negroes, particularly in the South, still breed carelessly and disastrously...(and is) from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit." In October 1939, Sanger wrote a letter to Procter & Gamble heir Clarence Gamble relating how they would deal with such a "problem." The next month (November 1939), Sanger's BIRTH CONTROL REVIEW commended the Nazi birth control program, saying that "the German program has been much more carefully worked out (than the Italian program). The need for quality as well as quantity is recognized." In the April 1933 BIRTH CONTROL REVIEW was an article, "Eugenic Sterilization: An Urgent Need," by Nazi Dr. Ernst Rudin (funded by the Rockefeller Foundation).
36) 1987---Rockefeller Foundation funds in part the publication of Arthur Miller's THE SECRET CONSTITUTION AND THE NEED FOR CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGE, in which one reads Miller's assertion that "...a pervasive system of thought control exists in the United States....The citizenry is indoctrinated by employment of the mass media and the system of public education....People are told what to think about....The old order is crumbling....Nationalism should be seen as a dangerous social disease....A new vision is required to plan and manage the future, a global vision that will transcend national boundaries and eliminate the poison of nationalistic 'solutions.'...A new Constitution is necessary....Americans really have no choice, for constitutional alteration will come whether or not it is liked or planned for....Ours is the age of the planned society....No other way is possible."
37) February 10, 1988---Sidney Blumenthal in THE WASHINGTON POST quotes David Rockefeller as claiming: "He's (George H.W. Bush) one of us ('The Establishment')....If Bush were President, he would be in a better position than anyone else to pull together the people in the country who believe that we are in fact living in one world and have to act that way."
38) January 1991---William Henry Draper III gives a speech in Washington, DC, revealing that population reduction is a key component of President Bush's "new world order."
39) November 11, 1992---National Center on Education and the Economy (NCEE) president Marc Tucker writes a letter to NCEE board member Hillary Clinton saying he has recently been in the office of NCEE board member David Rockefeller, Jr., who was celebrating Bill Clinton's election as president of the U.S. Tucker explains how this will give them a chance to implement their plan to integrate education into a human resources development system "that literally extends from cradle to grave and is the same system for everyone---young and old, poor and rich....Radical changes in attitudes, values and beliefs are required to move any combination of these agendas...."
40) July 1, 1995---Rockefeller Foundation trustee (1979-1985) James Wolfensohn becomes president of the World Bank until May 31, 2005. The World Bank has funded population control efforts around the world, and Wolfensohn was a trustee of Rockefeller's Population Council from 1977 to 1984.
41) 1997---Rockefeller Foundation gives $2 million to Hua Lian Pharmaceutical in Shanghai to upgrade its factory, which has been for years producing the RU-486 abortion drug as a key ingredient in China's population control strategy. On October 12, 2000, THE WASHINGTON POST will indicate this factory will produce RU-486 for the U.S.
42) 1998---THRESHOLD 2000: CRITICAL ISSUES AND SPIRITUAL VALUES FOR A GLOBAL AGE is published by the Millennium Institute, founded in 1993 by its executive director Gerald O. Barney, formerly head of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund National Program. The institute has been funded by the Rockefeller Foundation and Rockefeller Brothers Fund, among others. Barney and 2 others wrote THRESHOLD 2000, in which one reads: "The premise of 'sovereignty' underlying modern nation-states is false....(Nations) are all interdependent....Nation-states must change radically....Within a few decades, the fallacious notion of sovereignty must disappear and be replaced with an understanding that 'nations' (or whatever name we give to the institutions that replace nation-states) are all intimately interconnected with each other and with Earth." Concerning the Earth's population, Barney et al say that a rapid drop in human fertility is needed, and for that to occur, "it will be necessary to change the religious, social, economic, and legal factors that shape couples' decisions on the number of children they have." And he advises humans to work together to "create the religious, social, and economic conditions necessary to stop the growth of human population...."
43) 2002---David Rockefeller in his MEMOIRS reveals: "Some even believe we (Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure---one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." Some people believe this revelation was a slip-up by Rockefeller, but I doubt it. I think it was a psychological probe (e.g., the American people psychologically conditioned not to stop the killing of Terri Schiavo) the power elite periodically performs to see what the public is willing to accept or overlook, and apparently this was successful. Have you seen any media reports about Rockefeller's remark, and have you seen any large number of the public expressing their shock and outrage over it?
44) March 6, 2004---WEEKLY TRUST of Nigeria publishes an interview with Dr. Haruna Kaita who reports that lab tests show the oral polio vaccines given to children contained harmful and toxic contaminants, some with a direct effect upon human reproductive systems (the result being limiting population growth). Dr. Kaita then revealed: "These manufacturers or promoters of these harmful things have a secret agenda." Tetanus vaccines given 3-5 times a year to Philippine women have been shown to contain anti-fertility agents, thereby also limiting population growth.
© 2006 Dennis Cuddy - All Rights Reserved
Order Dennis Cuddy's new book "Cover-Up: Government Spin or Truth?"
E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale
Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (major in American History, minor in political science). Dr. Cuddy has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.
Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets, and has written hundreds of articles appearing in newspapers around the nation, including The Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS's Nightwatch.
E-Mail: Not Available