Additional Titles









Chertoff Created Terror Pretexts for US Police State

Missile Defense, Nuclear Technologies Transferred to Russia, China

Forces at Work to Build a US Police State









Patrick Briley
October 7, 2006

Attorney Jesse Trentadue filed an important new legal motion on September 26, 2006 with the Salt Lake City US Federal Court of Judge Dale Kimbal. Trentadue’s new filing seeks more evidence showing the prior knowledge and provocation of the 1995 OKC Bombing by Federal law enforcement officials using men described in recorded conversations of McVeigh with a Federal inmate. Prior knowledge is further suggested in Trentadue’s filing based on eyewitness accounts of the presence of military explosive ordinance disposal personnel (EODs) and equipment in OK not normally stationed in OK but brought in shortly before the OKC bombing.

In 2005 and 2006 Judge Kimbal ordered the FBI to release FBI reports, memos and teletypes to Trentadue pursuant to Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests Trentadue had previously filed These now released documents clearly show FBI complicity in the OKC bombing. Trentadue has already won a multimillion dollar judgment against the USG for the beating death murder of Trentadue’s brother who was mistaken for an OKC bombing suspect while his brother was in Federal custody in OKC.

In his new filing, Trentadue is now acting on behalf of Federal inmate Paul Hammer who was kept next to McVeigh in the Federal prison in Terra Haute, Indiana. The FBI and Bureau of Prisons (BOP) recorded both men discussing who else helped McVeigh do the OKC bombing. Those that McVeigh described as helping him likely include FBI informants and provocateurs revealed in the FBI documents already obtained by Trentadue. Trentadue is asking Judge Kimbal to force the FBI and BOP to comply with FOIA requests for the FBI and BOP recordings. The new filing asserts that the FBI and BOP have been in violation of FOIA laws by stonewalling and ignoring Trentadue’s latest FOIA requests in this area.

Trentadue’s new filing also requests the Salt Lake City Federal court to compel the turn over of FBI documents relevant to Morris Dees of the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) that FBI documents already recovered by Trentadue show the SPLC, Dees and the FBI used OKC bombing informants and provocateurs at the OK white supremacist compound Elohim City including Dennis Mahon, Army private Sean Kenny and the German national Andreas Strassmeyer. Newly released FBI documents show that McVeigh met with Strassmeyer, Mahon, Kenny and others at a trailer at Elohim City in 1994. At the time Mahon was also receiving a stipend of $200 per month from Iraq. BATF documents show the FBI directly intervened to call off a BATF raid against Elohim City scheduled for March 1995 to protect the FBI informants and provocateurs at Elohim City.

Trentadue is also requesting that the Salt Lake City Federal court compel the OKC FBI office to turn over documents pertaining to the assignment to the FBI OKC Bomb Task Force (led by FBI agent Danny Defenbaugh) of OK State Highway Patrol, OKC Police and OK State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) personnel prior to and well after the OKC bombing from at least April 1, 1995 to January 1996. The OKC bombing occurred on April 19, 1995.

OK State Highway Patrol Trooper Charles Hanger pulled McVeigh over on I-35 less than two hours after the OKC bombing. Vital information obtained by Hanger was withheld from the OK County grand jury and the McVeigh and Nichols Federal trials including what Hanger confiscated from McVeigh such as Iraq intelligence phone numbers and including the video of the arrest taken by Hanger’s patrol cruiser camcorder. There is suspicion of prior warning and instruction to either Hanger or the OKC Highway Patrol or both by Federal authorities before the OKC bombing.

OKC PD Detective Captain Mercer (CRIMINAL INTELLIGERNCE UNIT OF OKC PD) was assigned to work closely with OKC FBI agent James Carlisle during FBI interviews of OKC bombing case witnesses through at least January 8, 1996.

OKC Police officer Richard Hames collected material evidence at the bomb scene (starting immediately after the bombing) for the OKC PD and with and for the FBI. Hames passed away in 1997 of a biological pathogen infecting his lungs.

OSBI agents accompanied the FBI during interviews with OKC bombing witnesses in 1995 including with 4 Travelers Aid employees in OKC. The Travelers Aid employees talked with Black Muslim Melvin Lattimore (Menepta) who was with McVeigh’s Mercury Marquise and two other FBI informants, Sean Kenny and James Rosencrans, at the Travelers Aid, a block west of the bombed Murrah Federal building, on the day before the OKC bombing.

But one of the most significant of Trentadue’s new filing requests is the one calling for the Federal court to force the turning over of FOIA requested FBI reports, memos, teletypes showing the presence of out of state military explosive ordinance personnel, EODs, dispatched to OKC before, during and after the OKC bombing.

The new filing requests the Federal court to force the turning over of FOIA requested FBI reports, memos, teletypes showing the presence of military EODs in OKC before and at the time of the OKC bombing.

A person connected with US nuclear NEST teams in the US has come forward and asserted that at least one NEST member had been sent to OKC the day before the OKC bombing NEST members are trained to defuse and/or remove nuclear and other conventional explosive devices like military EODs.

OKC bombing victim family member survivor Gloria Chipman was told by the FBI that her injured husband, Bob Chipman, had been "decontaminated" at Tinker Air Force Base after he was struck in the upper body and head by the Ryder truck bomb drive shaft. Bob Chipman later died of his injuries. Gloria Chipman saw her husband before he died when he was later transferred to an OKC hospital. Chipman says her husband’s body had abnormal colorations and swellings not consistent even with trauma and bruising even before he passed away. It is not yet known whether or not nuclear material or toxic chemicals were found that would explain her husband being decontaminated, or if it was just a precaution.

OKC bombing on scene eyewitness Leah Moore told OKC bombing victim family member Glen Wilburn (tape recording of conversation is available) of seeing a white van believed to be an EOD vehicle parked very near the Murrah building just before the truck bomb exploded. Other eyewitnesses report seeing the same distinctive white van. The white van was shown on TV. And videos and photos are available of the van. Its configuration and markings and exterior equipment are consistent with a military EOD van that would have had to be driven or flown into OKC possibly via Tinker Air Force Base. Tinker AFB was raised to a level Threat Con C alert starting the week before the OKC bombing.

FOIA requests have been made to identify the presence of the EOD van in OKC and its being flown to Tinker by KTOK news director Jerry Bohnen, Lt Colonel Roger Charles (formerly with Joint Chiefs staff), and Arizona investigator and journalist Don Devereaux. These men have asserted that there was a military EOD van brought into OKC before the OKC bombing. These men have been aided in their quest by information described by Colonel John Ruth, an officer serving at Tinker at the time of the bombing who met with OKC bombing victim survivors and OKC PD officer Don Browning for several years after the bombing.

Trentadue’s new filing requests concerning the presence and use of military EOD's and OK local and state law enforcement starting on April 1, 1995 strongly underscore the known public evidence and eyewitness accounts already available to show there was prior knowledge by Federal and OK state law enforcement personnel of the OKC bombing. Of course the FBI would had known before hand because already released FBI documents show the FBI used provocateurs and informants to instigate but not stop the OKC bombing.

But there was no adequate forewarning given to the 169 private citizens and Federal employees killed when they went to the Murrah Federal building. There were no “fail safes” incorporated to stop the FBI’s bombing sting operation before it went too far. There has been massive cover-up, perjury and stonewalling by DOJ and FBI officials and US Senators and Congressmen for over 11 years to protect themselves from criminal and civil liability damages still being actively sought by the OKC bombing victims and surviving family members.

The entire OKC Federal law enforcement family including FBI agents, US Marshals and Federal judges were warned in advance of a possible attack on the Federal building in OKC in April 1995 while those killed were used as bait for a failed but FBI provoked sting operation. See Federal Officials, Law Enforcement Forewarned Of OKC Bombing

© 2006 Patrick Briley - All Rights Reserved

E-Mails are used strictly for NWVs alerts, not for sale

Patrick Briley is a Navy Viet Nam era veteran who served on a Polaris ballistic missile nuclear submarine patrol in the Pacific. His Polaris submarine patrol in far East Asia near China was historically significant and exceptionally dangerous.

His Naval service was from 1968 to 1976 during the Viet Nam era. He was a battalion commander of his Naval ROTC unit and a Midshipman on board the ballistic missile submarine, SSBN 624, the Woodrow Wilson. He was chosen to serve under Admiral Rickover as a project engineer at Naval Reactors near Washington DC. Patrick Briley started research and investigation into terrorist attacks after the Oklahoma City bombing.

Patrick submitted his findings concerning the OKC bombing and the 9-11 attacks in briefings to high-level staff for the Senate Judiciary and Senate and House Intelligence committees, House Speaker Dennis Hastert, and the 9-11 Commission.











In his new filing, Trentadue is now acting on behalf of Federal inmate Paul Hammer who was kept next to McVeigh in the Federal prison in Terra Haute, Indiana.